THIS ONES FOR JD

cubby

Threads
JD, I just realized that this month is my first anniversary here with LMF. I'm up to 78 posts so far.
I can't wait till I get my third star. I have to admit I've been working a lot lately don't know how I did it.

Sooo I'm dedicating this post to you JD.....This ones for you:thumbsup:

[ does this mean I only got 77 and I hope this doesn't consider me a postwhore just yet ]:smile::wink:
Your pal , cubby:smile:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
JD, I just realized that this month is my first anniversary here with LMF. I'm up to 78 posts so far.
I can't wait till I get my third star. I have to admit I've been working a lot lately don't know how I did it.

Sooo I'm dedicating this post to you JD.....This ones for you:thumbsup:

[ does this mean I only got 77 and I hope this doesn't consider me a postwhore just yet ]:smile::wink:
Your pal , cubby:smile:

Way to go, Cubbo....:thumbsup:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
You mean get a room :laughing:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
Oh JD, never can take you seriously with that cute kitty as your avatar :laughing:

JD your kitty is cute :smile:but I liked the John Deere pic better:thumbsup:, shows what you are really made of.:laughing:

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
JD your kitty is cute :smile:but I liked the John Deere pic better:thumbsup:, shows what you are really made of.:laughing:

My favorite avatar from JD showed a grey cat that looked like it was getting ready to attack something. :cool:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a feeling a lot of this thread has been deleted?:rolleyes:

Why not just delete the whole thing if you're gonna butcher it up like this?:rolleyes:

There are quotes in here that refer to posts that aren't there.........:rolleyes:

Oy veh.......:rolleyes:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

Why not just delete the whole thing if you're gonna butcher it up like this?:rolleyes:

There are quotes in here that refer to posts that aren't there.........:rolleyes:

Yeah...you missed it where Ric the (censored) was being potty mouthed so I told him off....

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah...you missed it where Ric the (censored) was being potty mouthed so I told him off....

I still say that deleting the whole thing would've made more sense than leaving a butchered incoherent mess like this........:thumbdown:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

Never fails to amaze me how the members here that never contribute much always want to provoke the ones who do !!!!