Export thread

THIS ONES FOR JD

C

cubby

JD, I just realized that this month is my first anniversary here with LMF. I'm up to 78 posts so far.
I can't wait till I get my third star. I have to admit I've been working a lot lately don't know how I did it.

Sooo I'm dedicating this post to you JD.....This ones for you:thumbsup:

[ does this mean I only got 77 and I hope this doesn't consider me a postwhore just yet ]:smile::wink:
Your pal , cubby:smile:

JDgreen

JDgreen

JD, I just realized that this month is my first anniversary here with LMF. I'm up to 78 posts so far.
I can't wait till I get my third star. I have to admit I've been working a lot lately don't know how I did it.

[ does this mean I only got 77 and I hope this doesn't consider me a postwhore just yet ]:smile::wink:
Your pal , cubby:smile:

Way to go, Cubbo....:thumbsup:

Sammy the Red

Sammy the Red

Awwwwwwwww, that is so sweet. :biggrin:

Ric

Ric

You mean get a room :laughing:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

bakerg

bakerg

Oh JD, never can take you seriously with that cute kitty as your avatar :laughing:

JD your kitty is cute :smile:but I liked the John Deere pic better:thumbsup:, shows what you are really made of.:laughing:

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

JD your kitty is cute :smile:but I liked the John Deere pic better:thumbsup:, shows what you are really made of.:laughing:

My favorite avatar from JD showed a grey cat that looked like it was getting ready to attack something. :cool:

twall

twall

I have a feeling a lot of this thread has been deleted?:rolleyes:

Why not just delete the whole thing if you're gonna butcher it up like this?:rolleyes:

There are quotes in here that refer to posts that aren't there.........:rolleyes:

Oy veh.......:rolleyes:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Why not just delete the whole thing if you're gonna butcher it up like this?:rolleyes:

There are quotes in here that refer to posts that aren't there.........:rolleyes:

Yeah...you missed it where Ric the (censored) was being potty mouthed so I told him off....

twall

twall

Yeah...you missed it where Ric the (censored) was being potty mouthed so I told him off....

I still say that deleting the whole thing would've made more sense than leaving a butchered incoherent mess like this........:thumbdown:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Never fails to amaze me how the members here that never contribute much always want to provoke the ones who do !!!!

twall

twall

Never fails to amaze me how the members here that never contribute much always want to provoke the ones who do !!!!

...or the ones who always talk about the 'self-appointed rulers' seem to want to make themselves a ruler, and pout and fuss like a spoiled teen if they aren't worshipped for their insane amount of wonderous insight...........

JDgreen

JDgreen

...or the ones who always talk about the 'self-appointed rulers' seem to want to make themselves a ruler, and pout and fuss like a spoiled teen if they aren't worshipped for their insane amount of wonderous insight...........

I gotta get another cup of coffee before I can fully understand what you are saying....

twall

twall

I gotta get another cup of coffee before I can fully understand what you are saying....

It'll need to soak in......:biggrin: Digest it.......

The coffee, that is. :laughing: