Thinking back to summer...

Threads
Can't wait to get back to days like this. Start mowing at 7:30.a.m., before it gets too hot, dew on the grass, can't beat it! Anyone?

grass.jpg mower.jpg

If it's going to be cold like now it should just snow!

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yea! Same here! No snow to blow and no grass to mow. Cant wait to get everything started and get some new equipment.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ya got all my equipment taken apart cleaned up and rebuilt ran out of projects we haven't had more than 2 inches all winter and they melted off the day after the storm ... I can't wait to be busy again ... I've been volunteering at the salvation army because I've been so bored lol

Threads
Something like a 32" Walk behind or maybe a STIHL Yardboss for spring clean up and dethatching. I did buy an old 4x7 trailer I am gonna fix up.

Nice! A 32" walk behind would be good for me, too....but it seems like there aren't too many good options for me. They are either bad, or really expensive.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nice! A 32" walk behind would be good for me, too....but it seems like there aren't too many good options for me. They are either bad, or really expensive.

Same here, hunting for a used Toro Proline in the 1.2K range. It aint easy.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads

Just make sure if you do get a hydro drive .... Not belt drive f belt drive lol

edd

Threads
march 1 is official start date for housing contract to be cut.....try to start cutting at 5;30 on saturdays with help of security light.......have one business that always gets cut in febuary becase it is mostly weeds and they grow early......wont be long

Threads
march 1 is official start date for housing contract to be cut.....try to start cutting at 5;30 on saturdays with help of security light.......have one business that always gets cut in febuary becase it is mostly weeds and they grow early......wont be long

Wow early start! I'm less in a hurry for spring now because we are getting the biggest snow of the season so far....6-10 inches! I will be busy this afternoon, evening, and tomorrow morning snowblowing. :thumbsup: