There's your problem

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
From what i was told the genny sat in a barn with fuel in it for a few years. Ethanol at its best.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yup, could be the Spark Plug.........
Has to be an E3 plug as those add an extra 69HP at the blade tip. Check them out guys!! And let's not get into K&N filters. Front of my mower won't stay down from all that extra torque. Grass looks funny.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Has to be an E3 plug as those add an extra 69HP at the blade tip. Check them out guys!! And let's not get into K&N filters. Front of my mower won't stay down from all that extra torque. Grass looks funny.
I installed a special fuel line magnet that aligns the ions in the fuel and it cut fuel consumption in half and doubled the power.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
I installed a special fuel line magnet that aligns the ions in the fuel and it cut fuel consumption in half and doubled the power.
Got to get me a few of those. I recall those from a while back. All that free hp I am missing out on. Will help a lot at $3.25 a gallon thanks to Biden.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
They had a recall on those.... apparently the magnet was too strong and could sometimes throw off Coil timing. so the magnet is not as strong now.