The History of Echo

Threads
I took these pictures out of the 2011 Echo Product Catalog I got at my dealer one day. It shows the history of Echo equipment, and when things were invented (for any of you people in to history or just ECHO! :laughing:)
1950-1990: DSCN3153.jpg

1990-2010: DSCN3150.jpg

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks for the history. I had no idea Echo had been around that long. I have a string trimmer and one of my sons has a chain saw. They have both served us well.

Threads
Thanks for the history. I had no idea Echo had been around that long. I have a string trimmer and one of my sons has a chain saw. They have both served us well.

Yeah, I didn't know Echo had so many logos, and came up with the one they have today in 1988. Pretty neat! :thumbsup:

Threads
Echo has had many logos in the past. Look at the following picture to see what they were through the years. The only pictures I had of the first two logos were from a brochure, so I made these myself to replicate them. They look exactly like the originals. Echo has had many different logos in the past few years. They are the same design, but some have slogans on the bottom.
Echo Logos.jpg

One of the old logos on my trimmer:old echo logo.jpg
The new logo on my edger:new echo logo.jpg