The First Daffodil

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Still 43 cm of snow left on the ground. Should be all gone in early April or by the end of March; thats when the daffodils arrive.

Girls in Bikini come out in May. Time to get the kayak out at that time and head to the secret nudist beach!

stevestd

Threads
Not a daffodil, but this is the attention the first cherry blossoms in Japan (2017) receive.

Attachments

• P2021898.jpg
    P2021898.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 12

NorthBama

Threads
About another week and I will be cutting grass. :frown:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Still 43 cm of snow left on the ground. Should be all gone in early April or by the end of March; thats when the daffodils arrive.

Girls in Bikini come out in May. Time to get the kayak out at that time and head to the secret nudist beach!

Nudist beach !!! SHAME all over you !!! ( please fwd the GPS co-ordinates of that location ) ..(LOL ) ..:cool2:

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you're down to head to Canada, I'll send the coordinates! ;) It's a great place to chill for the day. Bring some food and drinks and sit on a rock in the middle of the small lake. I love it there.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
If you're down to head to Canada, I'll send the coordinates! ;) It's a great place to chill for the day. Bring some food and drinks and sit on a rock in the middle of the small lake. I love it there.

CANADA !!! Are you kiddin me ...??? ANYPLACE ...North of the Florida state line is considered the
Artic Circle I'll just head to the beach where I'm at ... Thanks anyway ...( LOL ) ...:laughing: .:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
CANADA !!! Are you kiddin me ...??? ANYPLACE ...North of the Florida state line is considered the
Artic Circle I'll just head to the beach where I'm at ... Thanks anyway ...( LOL ) ...:laughing: .:laughing:

Hey Boo,

He's talking about the "Great White North", where bikini's are fur lined and anytime the ice is out, it's time to go swimming eh?

However, following Bergmann's rule, the further North you go, the larger the members of a species tend to be. Thus the bikini clad (or even nekked) 'babes' might more closely resemble a manatee to your eyes.... You know, "Warmth in the winter, shade in the summer"....

Jus' sayin',

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hey Boo,

He's talking about the "Great White North", where bikini's are fur lined and anytime the ice is out, it's time to go swimming eh?

However, following Bergmann's rule, the further North you go, the larger the members of a species tend to be. Thus the bikini clad (or even nekked) 'babes' might more closely resemble a manatee to your eyes.... You know, "Warmth in the winter, shade in the summer"....

Jus' sayin',

Roger

ICE .. something you put in cold-drinks, Ice..something your car slides on , ICE .. the gov. agency that deals
with immigration issues , No thanks ... N... it takes ALL those clothes to keep warm too !! ..:laughing: