Export thread

The First Daffodil

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

I know that Spring is just barely trying to get started when I see -- The First Daffodil:

first-daffodil-2011.jpg

K

KennyV

Excellent ...
I love to see the first bloom around here. It usually gets some snow on it.. . :smile:KennyV

S

SallyA

It's been a long, aggravating winter. It's great to know that the first flowers of spring are up and blooming. I think I saw some Daffodil leaves coming up in our area a couple of days ago.

S

Shaun

I guess spring really is just around the corner then! Our dogwood tree in in the front yard has suddenly become covered in blooms I thought it was a little early but maybe not! :smile:

173abn

173abn

you southern folks are 2-3 weeks ahead of us here in the midwest. russ

A

AndyMan

Congratulations! I drove about 30 minutes south today and reached an area where the snow has melted enough to see some dirt. There were a few daffodil shoots - maybe 4-5" high. There is hope!

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

Another indication that winter is almost over: we had severe thunderstorms today with tornado warnings. That doesn't happen in the middle of the winter.

H

Honey

I am jealous of your happiness. We are still buried under feet of snow and ice, we probably won't see flowers till June. It is nice to see others are not as bad off.

grnspot110

grnspot110

No blooms here yet, but the shoots were showing, before the last snow! :frown: ~~ grnspot110

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

It's that time again -- the first sign of Spring, 2012. I took this shot on Sunday, February 12th at my place in Cleburne County, AL. The temperature had been down to 8F the night before so this little daffodil had good reason to look a little droopy. :laughing:

first-daffodil-2012.jpg

Snapperfreak

Snapperfreak

well spring is a moving target here in sacramento but i always look foreward to it each year. some trees are bloomimg, was 48F and windy yesterday and supposed to be sunny and low 70s by the weekend. the smell of cut grass becomes more common, yard sales start popping up with hopefuly old eqipment/parts to be had for cheap. love mowing as much as i love cleaning my mowers...i'll even mow my neighbor's yard if i have the time. that's not too wierd.............is it?

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

This little daffodil is all by itself, braving the cold. But I still take it as the first sign of spring.

daffodil-2013.JPG

Photo taken on March 3, 2013 in Cleburne County, Alabama.

K

KennyV

Two-Stroke... Thank You Again for adding some Spring color to the forum.
There is standing snow where my flowers generally first show. So it may be just a bit before I see any here in Kansas...

This coming wkend is the Spring forward for daylight savings... so I have that reminder that Spring is about here. :smile:KennyV

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

This coming wkend is the Spring forward for daylight savings..

I love having more daylight in the evening! :cool2:

wjjones

wjjones

Ours started coming up about a month ago, and are in bloom I just hope we dont get a late frost that kills them.

S

SeniorCitizen

The Naked Ladies have been up awhile here but they are green this time around. They don't get real neked until August on the second round as seen here. Strange plant.

Attachments

R

Rivets

Tough to find them around here under three feet of snow and more on the way today. Sorry to burst your bubbles, but I like it that way for now. Just got a phone call, going back to work after an eight week "vacation".

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Just got a phone call, going back to work after an eight week "vacation".

That's good to hear! :smile:

wjjones

wjjones

We got snow last night so I am waiting to see if our trees, and flowers survive.

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

I saw the first daffodil of the year on Sunday (March 8th) but since then I keep seeing dozens of them. I also see lots of birds which I think are migrating.

The first signs of spring always cheer me up. :cool:

And daylight savings time helps too.

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Yea, the daylight saving really helps. I start to hear more birds outside. The snow is melting, but it will only be gone in mid April.

NorthBama

NorthBama

Have some Daffodil open here. Last week 16* temp sure drooped them down for a few days.

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

The first daffodil came a bit earlier this year. I started seeing them on Sunday, February 12th but couldn't get a good photo. The attached photo was taken February 14th.

The early signs of spring put me in a wonderful mood. :cool:

2017-daffodil-14_183337.jpg

NorthBama

NorthBama

Nice to see those daffodils start blooming

NorthBama

NorthBama

Resized_20170215_164512_001.jpg
Nice one here also

RDA.Lawns

RDA.Lawns

My camera is broke or I'd take some pics too. My pear tree has already flowered as well as daffodils.

C

cnicquel

Spring is coming! Thanks for sharing the good news :smile:

RDA.Lawns

RDA.Lawns

Already mowing grass here. Did 3 yesterday doing 2more yards today.:)

Roger B

Roger B

February..... Freakin' FEBRUARY and you have daffodils blooming!!!

Check out the pictures below.. The first one was taken on the ninth of APRIL in my back yard. The second picture was taken on the 30th of April, of my daffodil garden on same year.

Roger B

Attachments

NorthBama

NorthBama

These old bone would freeze in that weather. Roger I bet your in some warm climate not in Maine HaHa

Roger B

Roger B

These old bone would freeze in that weather. Roger I bet your in some warm climate not in Maine HaHa

HA! You got me brother! I spend my winters in Florida, but 2015 caught me when I came home on April 2 and discovered there was 4-1/2-feet of snow in front of my boat shed! Then as you could see in the picture, we had another snow storm on April 9th...

So I fixed that and didn't go home until May in 2016... Of course Maine hardly had any winter at all in 2016, but I didn't care...

This year started out pretty well with several snow storms in December, then kind of a lull, then they got hammered, but lately the temps have stayed above freezing, at least during the day and most of the snow has melted...

Still, we never see daffodils until well into May. Here are some May flowers I picked last year.. (Gotta keep the girls happy, right?)

Roger

Attachments

RDA.Lawns

RDA.Lawns

Here ya go lol its wet today but we have green grass

ForumRunner_20170227_132031.png

RDA.Lawns

RDA.Lawns

Just bragging a little :)

ForumRunner_20170227_132506.png

Boobala

Boobala

DAFFODILS !! really ..???
has this forum thread been run over by a bunch of ladies ....???
perhaps theres a few "woosies" in the mix ..!!!

DAFFODILS ?? ... how bout some beautiful, busty, buxom,.. 2 legged lumpy critters ..?? ( young women )
in BIKINIS !!! that's when ya know the weather is right to be mowin among other things .....( LOL ) :thumbsup: ..:laughing::laughing: ..:cool2:

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

DAFFODILS !! really ..???
has this forum thread been run over by a bunch of ladies ....???
perhaps theres a few "woosies" in the mix ..!!!

DAFFODILS ?? ... how bout some beautiful, busty, buxom,.. 2 legged lumpy critters ..?? ( young women )
in BIKINIS !!! that's when ya know the weather is right to be mowin among other things .....( LOL ) :thumbsup: ..:laughing::laughing: ..:cool2:

That reminds me... I got in trouble on this forum a few years ago for posting a photo of a hot young woman pushing a mower. She was wearing regular shorts and a bikini top -- but that was too racy for LMF! :laughing:

I don't see anything wrong with appreciating both the beauty of a daffodil in February and the beauty of a young woman pushing a mower. :cool:

Boobala

Boobala

That reminds me... I got in trouble on this forum a few years ago for posting a photo of a hot young woman pushing a mower. She was wearing regular shorts and a bikini top -- but that was too racy for LMF! :laughing:

I don't see anything wrong with appreciating both the beauty of a daffodil in February and the beauty of a young woman pushing a mower. :cool:

Many things have changed... I guess it's all in the "exposure" ......... I'm 70 and a vet , wore "many hats" in my time including some high tech office, as well as the great ol hard-hat trades ...... but some of the commercials on TV make me feel "prudish" .......... and I've been guilty of "F-Bombing" in some of the most inappropiate places at the most inconvenient of times.. and, we do have to realize ... this site is available to the yung-uns , but then I have heard girls not even in their teens saying things that scorches the paint off the walls !! Ahhhh well ... so it goes ... Boobala ..:confused2:

Roger B

Roger B

Hey RDA,

I got a question for ya...

We're planning on spending our 2018 winter in Texas, just North of Corpus Christi. But watching the weather there has kinda got me wondering what we've got ourselves into. It looks like it rains there more often than not all winter long.. Is that really the case? Whatever, I guess I'd better keep a couple good sets of rain-gear in the boat.

Roger B

Roger B

Roger B

Just bragging a little :)

View attachment 31167

Here's more like what I'm looking at all winter..

Roger

Attachments

RDA.Lawns

RDA.Lawns

Very nice Roger :) I would love to wake up to see that every morning. This year has been wetter than normal. A warm rain in December is better than a cold snow any day :)

Roger B

Roger B

RDA.Lawns;254707 A warm rain in December is better than a cold snow any day :)[/QUOTE said:
Hmmmmmm, Good point. I'll try to keep that in mind when I get over that way and cold water is dripping down the back of my neck while I'm wrapped up in foul-weather gear and beating my way back towards shore in a mean chop... Be OK if I cuss a little,,, right?

Roger

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Still 43 cm of snow left on the ground. Should be all gone in early April or by the end of March; thats when the daffodils arrive.

Girls in Bikini come out in May. Time to get the kayak out at that time and head to the secret nudist beach!

stevestd

stevestd

Not a daffodil, but this is the attention the first cherry blossoms in Japan (2017) receive.

Attachments

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Beautiful!

NorthBama

NorthBama

About another week and I will be cutting grass. :frown:

Boobala

Boobala

Still 43 cm of snow left on the ground. Should be all gone in early April or by the end of March; thats when the daffodils arrive.

Girls in Bikini come out in May. Time to get the kayak out at that time and head to the secret nudist beach!

Nudist beach !!! SHAME all over you !!! ( please fwd the GPS co-ordinates of that location ) ..(LOL ) ..:cool2:

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

If you're down to head to Canada, I'll send the coordinates! ;) It's a great place to chill for the day. Bring some food and drinks and sit on a rock in the middle of the small lake. I love it there.

Boobala

Boobala

If you're down to head to Canada, I'll send the coordinates! ;) It's a great place to chill for the day. Bring some food and drinks and sit on a rock in the middle of the small lake. I love it there.

CANADA !!! Are you kiddin me ...??? ANYPLACE ...North of the Florida state line is considered the
Artic Circle I'll just head to the beach where I'm at ... Thanks anyway ...( LOL ) ...:laughing: .:laughing:

Roger B

Roger B

CANADA !!! Are you kiddin me ...??? ANYPLACE ...North of the Florida state line is considered the
Artic Circle I'll just head to the beach where I'm at ... Thanks anyway ...( LOL ) ...:laughing: .:laughing:

Hey Boo,

He's talking about the "Great White North", where bikini's are fur lined and anytime the ice is out, it's time to go swimming eh?

However, following Bergmann's rule, the further North you go, the larger the members of a species tend to be. Thus the bikini clad (or even nekked) 'babes' might more closely resemble a manatee to your eyes.... You know, "Warmth in the winter, shade in the summer"....

Jus' sayin',

Roger

Boobala

Boobala

Hey Boo,

He's talking about the "Great White North", where bikini's are fur lined and anytime the ice is out, it's time to go swimming eh?

However, following Bergmann's rule, the further North you go, the larger the members of a species tend to be. Thus the bikini clad (or even nekked) 'babes' might more closely resemble a manatee to your eyes.... You know, "Warmth in the winter, shade in the summer"....

Jus' sayin',

Roger

ICE .. something you put in cold-drinks, Ice..something your car slides on , ICE .. the gov. agency that deals
with immigration issues , No thanks ... N... it takes ALL those clothes to keep warm too !! ..:laughing:

Roger B

Roger B

ICE - it takes ALL those clothes to keep warm too !! ..:laughing:

Why you thinks I is down heah, wid y'all??

Rog

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Ahh guys it aint that bad here. We got some good looking girls here in bikini! Not fur stuff on them neither!

Roger B

Roger B

Ahh guys it aint that bad here. We got some good looking girls here in bikini! Not fur stuff on them neither!

All I got to say is this: I've been to "The Great White North", lots of times, and 'Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder'....

Now I'm not disparaging Canadian women as a whole, they indeed have some beauties, but I met an old lady trapper up there once called "Bear Bait Betty" and I ain't fully recovered from that experience yet!

Roger

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

I do have to say that sounds unattractive ahahahaha.

When I go to Fl I do enjoy all the chicks on the beaches. Something you don't get tired of!

C

cashman

I remember some of the first batch of mowers brought in for repairs and tune-ups in the late Winter and early Spring would be coated in wild onions. The wild onions would cause my skin to break-out and the smell left a bad taste in your mouth.

Roger B

Roger B

I remember some of the first batch of mowers brought in for repairs and tune-ups in the late Winter and early Spring would be coated in wild onions. The wild onions would cause my skin to break-out and the smell left a bad taste in your mouth.

I like onions on everything except ice cream...

Roger B

Roger B

I do have to say that sounds unattractive ahahahaha.

When I go to Fl I do enjoy all the chicks on the beaches. Something you don't get tired of!

I don't know what part of Canada you are from, but when the US and Canadian dollars are more or less on par, lots of Frenchmen from Quebec come down to Old Orchard Beach in Maine in the summer and they wear "Speedo" bathing suits!! And believe me, when you've reached a certain age in life, or if you have a beer gut that makes you look 9 months pregnant, you are NOT a pretty sight in a Speedo!! Not at all!!!

I give them credit for feeling comfortable in their own skin, but holy mackerel!!

Roger B

Boobala

Boobala

I don't know what part of Canada you are from, but when the US and Canadian dollars are more or less on par, lots of Frenchmen from Quebec come down to Old Orchard Beach in Maine in the summer and they wear "Speedo" bathing suits!! And believe me, when you've reached a certain age in life, or if you have a beer gut that makes you look 9 months pregnant, you are NOT a pretty sight in a Speedo!! Not at all!!!

I give them credit for feeling comfortable in their own skin, but holy mackerel!!

Roger B

THAT DOES IT ROGER !!! .... If you think YOU are going to put on a pair of Speedo's, and join those clowns, I'm
going to deny knowing you besides....... Speedo's are for young athletic BOYS....Men wear something like basketball shorts ...
that must reach mid-calf to bar the sight of certain amenities ... (LOL ) .....:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing: ..Boo-Boo

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

I'm sorry to hear about that Roger. Speedo don't fit good on all men ;)

I'm from Quebec and I guess a certain type of people like to head down to Maine to expose there outer beauty ;)

I do know many go there during the summer for camping and climbing.

Roger B

Roger B

I'm sorry to hear about that Roger. Speedo don't fit good on all men ;)

I'm from Quebec and I guess a certain type of people like to head down to Maine to expose there outer beauty ;)

I do know many go there during the summer for camping and climbing.

LAWNBOY - Oh geez, now I owe you an apology! I LOVE Quebec and have visited many times and I love the people there too! But the Speedo's?? Not so much..

Forgive me, I was just making a joke.... I don't want to create an International Incident. (I already got arrested for that in Japan once, but that's another l-o-n-g and sordid story! And a situation I certainly don't wish to repeat!)

LONG LIVE CANADA... especially QUEBEC!!

Roger

Roger B

Roger B

THAT DOES IT ROGER !!! .... If you think YOU are going to put on a pair of Speedo's, and join those clowns, I'm
going to deny knowing you besides....... Speedo's are for young athletic BOYS....Men wear something like basketball shorts ...
that must reach mid-calf to bar the sight of certain amenities ... (LOL ) .....:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing: ..Boo-Boo

Boo,

Although I realize this is more information than you need (or want!), but I have to say that in my case anyway, I do not need mid-calf shorts to cover up anything except my knees! Sad, I know, but true none-the-less...

Now when I was younger . . . . Ha!!

Rog

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

LAWNBOY - Oh geez, now I owe you an apology! I LOVE Quebec and have visited many times and I love the people there too! But the Speedo's?? Not so much..

Forgive me, I was just making a joke.... I don't want to create an International Incident. (I already got arrested for that in Japan once, but that's another l-o-n-g and sordid story! And a situation I certainly don't wish to repeat!)

LONG LIVE CANADA... especially QUEBEC!!

Roger

No problems! That speedo thing was funny! Ahahaha. I know excaly what you are talking about! Glad you like Qubec! What parts did you visit?

Roger B

Roger B

Glad you like Qubec! What parts did you visit?

The first time I came up there was around 1960 and we went right into the city.

Of course I've visited Chateau la Frontenac and I have also toured completely around the Gaspe' peninsular from Pointe-a-la-Croix to Riviere-du-Loup, where we cut back across to Maine.

On another trip we crossed the St Lawrence at Quebec City and went up along the Nord Coast to Sept-Isles. Pretty wild country up that way. A lot of industry through, which sort of surprised me. On our return we went up along the North side of the Saguenay River and around Lake Saint-Jean. You had to take a ferry across the Saguenay on our way up, I wonder if they have built a bridge since then? (Early 2000's)

We had a tow-behind trailer back in those days and made good use of it. The Gaspe' is beautiful!

Roger

Boobala

Boobala

Of course I've visited Chateau la Frontenac and I have also toured completely around the Gaspe' peninsular from Pointe-a-la-Croix to Riviere-du-Loup, where we cut back across to Maine.

On another trip we crossed the St Lawrence at Quebec City and went up along the Nord Coast to Sept-Isles. Pretty wild country up that way. A lot of industry through, which sort of surprised me. On our return we went up along the North side of the Saguenay River and around Lake Saint-Jean. You had to take a ferry across the Saguenay on our way up, I wonder if they have built a bridge since then? (Early 2000's)

We had a tow-behind trailer back in those days and made good use of it. The Gaspe' is beautiful!

Roger

Join the NAVY !! See the world !! ... Join the Air Force & fly OVER it !! ... No wonder I live in a blur !! ( LOL ) ..Boobala

Roger B

Roger B

Join the NAVY !! See the world !! ... Join the Air Force & fly OVER it !! ... No wonder I live in a blur !! ( LOL ) ..Boobala

The only part of Canada I ever got to via the Navy was Halifax, Nova Scotia. It was during the dead of winter and we were part of an exercise called CANUSILEX, (Canadian US Silent Exercise). It included ten submarines two or three of which were Oberon class boats from England/Canada. We were each assigned a lane approaching the East Coast of both countries where we had to close the land to a specific point and then surface and imitate USSR submarines launching missiles. Surface and air components as well as SOSUS stations were tasked with locating us to prevent our mock attack. I'd tell you what the outcome was, but then I'd have to kill ya, so.......

When we finally got into the port of Halifax all I can say about that is, it's far more inviting during the summer!! If you ever get up that way, don't miss Peggy's Cove, beautiful in it's own stark, rocky way... Check out photos here: http://www.peggyscoveregion.com/photo-gallery/

Roger

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Roger

Definitely some very nice places to visit up North of Quebec. Glad you enjoyed it!

Yes, there are quite a few industries in the region for pulp and paper. We have Cascade and Kruger that are two big producers around here.

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

Well, it's getting ready to be spring again. It was 72F and I saw my first daffodil yesterday.

I hope everybody's doing well.

Daffodil-2018_20180220_174927.jpg

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Very nice!
Weather has been very mild here. We are enjoying it. First dafodil should be there in April!

Already weed-wacked last week, mowing planned for late tomorrow. 1st mow of the new year.

Boobala

Boobala

Well, it's getting ready to be spring again. It was 72F and I saw my first daffodil yesterday.

I hope everybody's doing well.

View attachment 35947

Well Sir: I see you've been posting for the past 7 years, Hope you keep going for another ..70 years !! God Bless !

GM  z.jpg

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Already weed-wacked last week, mowing planned for late tomorrow. 1st mow of the new year.

I'm jealous!

I bet you'll be doing the same soon.

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

We usually start mowing in May and cleanups in mid April. So I'll be starting in around 6 weeks.

Cool. Bet you can't wait. I'm not sure winter is fully over here yet, but the grass doesn't seem to know that.

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

I am anxious to start. I am slowly getting ready. I still have lots of time.

Lol once it's warm enough, grass just grows. Kentucky blue grass grows at around 3 C.

Mowed again Saturday, man that fall overseeding looks to be paying off in spades.

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

It's a little early this year but the last week or so has been unseasonably warm. Here's the first daffodil I've seen this year.

I hope everyone is doing well.

daffodil-2019-1.jpg

NorthBama

NorthBama

Only buds here in North Alabama maybe another week here. The weeds are sure growing

Boudreaux In Eunice La.

Boudreaux In Eunice La.

I'm waiting on my Shrimp Iris's to bloom out .........

Only buds here in North Alabama maybe another week here. The weeds are sure growing

Bout the same here, I gotta my Z off the wheel dollys & ready for action.

BlazNT

BlazNT

Here in South West Missouri we are below freezing then 60 the below freezing and so on. End of march for mowing.

BlazNT- Our temps are bouncing up & down as well. Yet the grass/ weeds are not paying attention to that.

NorthBama

NorthBama

I could cut grass this week if it wasn't so wet. Another big rain storm coming tonight.

I could cut grass this week if it wasn't so wet. Another big rain storm coming tonight.

Same here, but gonna overseed Wednesday after aeration.

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

I saw the first daffodil of 2020 today and it's still January!daffodil-2019-1.jpg

AVB

AVB

Well that is a little slow for this season I seen them around here in Southern Tennessee in late December 2019. Just another sign the climate is changing to warmer winters.

R

Rivets

Come on to northern Wisconsin, 2 feet on the ground.

I could cut grass, but I still have my stuff put up. Besides I'm still waiting on winter.

AVB

AVB

That how crazy the weather has been the last few years. Some never see winter, other wish it would end soon, and some of us it is just yo-yoing. It is nothing like it was when I was kid around here. Actually the weather is more like a yo-yo this time of year here. One day it is 70 and the next it is in the 10-20's. Yesterday it was nearly 70 again. Bad enough I getting confused but the plants are now getting confused.

We got folks on the West coast praying for rain while those on the East wishing it would stop. We got farmers in the middle that during Summer badly needing rain to only recieve it when they don't need it washing away their crops.

7394, Right now my place needs mowing too but my lawn is more like a rice patty so I would need a mower with flotation tires or a hover mower. Here I had to beef up a 42" Yard Machines mower with a 21hp engine (came with a 16.5 hp) and a 5/8 deck belt just so I can cut grass whenever it is dry enough. I actually need a bush hog type rotary mower to cut my lawn at times.

NorthBama

NorthBama

its been a mild wet winter here no flowers blooming yet. I think we have about 2 more weeks of cold yet. Usually our daffodils bloom med February. Hope everyone is having a great day.

7394, Right now my place needs mowing too but my lawn is more like a rice patty so I would need a mower with flotation tires or a hover mower. Here I had to beef up a 42" Yard Machines mower with a 21hp engine (came with a 16.5 hp) and a 5/8 deck belt just so I can cut grass whenever it is dry enough. I actually need a bush hog type rotary mower to cut my lawn at times.

Yeoww, that's wet.

its been a mild wet winter here no flowers blooming yet. I think we have about 2 more weeks of cold yet. Usually our daffodils bloom med February. Hope everyone is having a great day.

2 Weeks is too soon, I'm not ready..

Thanks the day has been ok..

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

I've been seeing daffodils for a couple of weeks but I finally took a photo. I hope spring brings some relief to all the bad stuff that's been happening.

Attachments

I'm not ready for spring yet. But I would like to see some relief to the bad stuff going on.

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Just saw the first BlackBerry bloom today! 3 weeks after 8° weather.

My equipment is ready, I think. It's just me.. LOL

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

My equipment is ready, I think. It's just me.. LOL
Need some copper fit braces? LOL

B

Born2Mow

It's true.... Spring is just around the corner.

L1hOK9P.png

It's true.... Spring is just around the corner.

L1hOK9P.png
Now this one had me laughing so hard, I near fell outta my chair.. LOL

OK, so I got all my edging done & trimming today... Nice to smell the fresh cut grass.
Tomorrow, gotta spray. Maybe mow day after that.

B

Born2Mow

OK, so I got all my edging done & trimming today... Tomorrow, gotta spray.
Sounds like Spring has really got you carried away with "marking your territory". ?

Seems so, didn't spray, too windy today, so I mowed. Least I am 2nd earliest mow in my parts of the sticks.

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

I got lucky and saw a daffodil today. It's a bit early. Hope it's a sign of good things to come.

daffodil-2022-1.jpg

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Supposed to be chilly here in Texas in a few days.

Hope it's a sign of good things to come.
Cool, I hope the same. We all need some good things to come.

NorthBama

NorthBama

the cold weather set our back some not open yet

the cold weather set our back some not open yet
Yes it has, same here. But I'm in no hurry.