The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think sometimes the count depends on the pictures of the girls or if it seem Ron and Boo are going to throw down for real.
Tom

woman3.jpg

It would be futile for Boobot and I to go at it in earnest.....It has been proven that intelligence can never outdumb an idiot....
Therefore, I concede to Boobot............(But I will keep the jibes coming anyway!)

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
View attachment 42245

It would be futile for Boobot and I to go at it in earnest.....It has been proven that intelligence can never outdumb an idiot....
Therefore, I concede to Boobot............(But I will keep the jibes coming anyway!)

I couldn't possibly "get into it with Ron" .. after I was informed he shaves his armpits, and braids his pubic hair, I have nothing but compassion for the poor lost soul, I was hopin by goading him some, he might purport to some semblance of his former manhood, but I'm beginning to think it's a lost cause, word on the street is, he's shaving his legs too.... HMMmmm what to do ..????

Last edited:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
View attachment 42245

I couldn't possibly "get into with Ron" .. after I was informed he shaves his armpits, and braids his pubic hair, I have nothing but compassion for the poor lost soul, I was hopin by goading him some, he might purport to some semblance of his former manhood, but I'm beginning to think it's a lost cause, word on the street is, he's shaving his legs too.... HMMmmm what to do ..????

I rest my case........

Padroo

Threads
Anyone know of a good lawnmower site?:confused2:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Anyone know of a good lawnmower site?:confused2:

Is that sarcasm??:confused2:
Looks like sarcasm.:wink:
Sounds like sarcasm.:smile:
But, sometimes I have a hard time recognizing sarcasm..........:confused2:

If one has a good lawnmower, what would one need with a mower website???:confused2::laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 430,991

Total views 569

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 348.jpg
Hinder

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Goomba, U know DAMN GOOD N WELL ... the statement was meant to bust your coyones, ..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Ahhhh, bugger! I was hoping for an excuse to bail out for a while..

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Do not get to excited these things happen every once in a while.

Ahhh com'on Chuck.. I LIKE gettin' excited! And at my age it doesn't take much.. I gotta jump ahead this morning and see how we did yesterday..

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think sometimes the count depends on the pictures of the girls or if it seem Ron and Boo are going to throw down for real.
Tom

OK Thomas, how did the roto-rooter job go? You gonna live??

Nosey friends want to know..

Rog