The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: I love a good pissing contest...

Ron,

He is correct, financially, his is the better deal by $0.09.. If you deposit this savings in your bank savings account, then it should be worth $0.10 sometime in the year 2025.. Ahhhh, the magic of compound interest!

I had a Holley 1050 CFM 4-barrel carb on my '69 428 cid Ford Cobra Jet. I loved the sound it made when you floored that beast. I used to watch, expecting the hood to deflect downward slightly.. Ahhhh, 6 MPG, those were the days!

Roger

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Ron,

He is correct, financially, his is the better deal by $0.09..

Roger

Well.............not exactly.

His PRICE is better by $.09
But, if his carb does not include a base gasket ($11.00 and up,) there goes the $.09 and a LOT more.

And then, there's the warranty.................

So, which is the better DEAL ??

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Well.............not exactly.

His PRICE is better by $.09
But, if his carb does not include a base gasket ($11.00 and up,) there goes the $.09 and a LOT more.

And then, there's the warranty.................

So, which is the better DEAL ??

Well schitt! I was just making a joke!! I didn't read the base gasket bit, but even without considering that, the factory rebuild is by far the better deal. Why bother to get into a pissing contest with the guy? Just wish him luck selling his carb and order the factory rebuilt one. Who's got time to screw around with dummies?

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Well schitt! I was just making a joke!! I didn't read the base gasket bit, but even without considering that, the factory rebuild is by far the better deal. Why bother to get into a pissing contest with the guy? Just wish him luck selling his carb and order the factory rebuilt one. Who's got time to screw around with dummies?

Yup.
I DID wish him luck.
He kept pissing at ME.....

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Morning Chuck .. baec58cb71471c907d01df2b129a4eb3.jpg

Goooooooooood Mornin Gang.. 8954f71fdd23778a64424ed9fe9ffa6e.jpg

Thought 4 2day .. 3497[2]13.jpeg .................. Go Brett GO !!! ... :thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Chuck,

Ya gotta admit, those are strange shoes to be wandering around in the rocks with... Not the best choice, she may well twist an ankle if she's not careful.

Rog

When I looked at this picture it was the first thing that came to my mind. :laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 375,116

Total views 477

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Staters and Newbies.

Well, I am on my phone and it will not allow me to add a picture so I owe everyone a picture......

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Yup.
I DID wish him luck.
He kept pissing at ME.....

Ahh Ha.. Well, we knew he was a dumb arse, so that's to be expected.