The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

My Exmark Lazer won't start after sitting over the winter. I tried kicking it down the basement stairs because I heard that works, but now it's stuck in the bulkhead stairwell. It didn't occur to me that a 52 inch mower won't fit down a 4 foot wide stairwell. So now what? :laughing:

For Cripes sake, THAT'S what the hell the Chain-Saw is for !! ... Widen the stairwell !! .. :thumbsup:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

For Cripes sake, THAT'S what the hell the Chain-Saw is for !! ... Widen the stairwell !! .. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the tip, but I already though of that. The problem is that my chain saw won't start and I can't throw it up the stairs to fix it because the mower is in the way. I guess I need to find another set of basement stairs to throw my chainsaw up...

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

My Exmark Lazer won't start after sitting over the winter. I tried kicking it down the basement stairs because I heard that works, but now it's stuck in the bulkhead stairwell. It didn't occur to me that a 52 inch mower won't fit down a 4 foot wide stairwell. So now what? :laughing:

Stand it on its bum and slid it up the stars. That sounds like it would work.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

Stand it on its bum and slid it up the stars. That sounds like it would work.

Crap! More problems! I tried as you suggested but that created sparks which ignited all the fuel that spilled out of my mower. Now the house is on fire and I'm not sure I can call 911, because it's not really an emergency to get the mower started, since I have the Bob-Cat and there's no grass around here to cut yet anyway. :biggrin:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Thanks for the tip, but I already though of that. The problem is that my chain saw won't start and I can't throw it up the stairs to fix it because the mower is in the way. I guess I need to find another set of basement stairs to throw my chainsaw up...

Use the Ol stand-by, .. get to a Big dept. store and use their Escalator !! .. :thumbsup:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

Ummm...Guys! I kind of need an answer quick about whether it's a true emergency, it's getting awfully warm in here and I'm having trouble seeing my keyboard and monitor through all of this smoke....:frown:

Edit: Never mind. Too late. At least my wife will be happy. I got rid of all the crap laying around the house that she's been nagging about. :thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Ummm...Guys! I kind of need an answer quick about whether it's a true emergency, it's getting awfully warm in here and I'm having trouble seeing my keyboard and monitor through all of this smoke....:frown:

Just empty the gas-can on the fire, you can sift the ashes after you collect on your Home-Owners Ins. ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Just heard on TV, YOU told the Firemen it was owned by a "Liberal' neighbor... :laughing:..:thumbsup:

FIREMEN.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Guess we got THAT out of our systems !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Last edited:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 248,177