Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Good Mornin Chuck !

Didn't get much sleep did ya ?? ....YESS.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Good Mornin Gang !

AHhhh yes your thought 4 2day ! .... understanding-women-moods-body-language-demotivational-posters-1363217071.jpg

Just wondering, after viewing this pic .... image085.jpg ..... How many of US guy's ( not being "in the lime-light" ) after a "visit" to the local "Passion-Pit" COULD have been accused of "Sexual-Misconduct" or some type of "Sexual Harassment" charge ?? ..HMMMmmmmm :ashamed: ..:ashamed:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Good Mornin Gang !

AHhhh yes your thought 4 2day ! .... View attachment 35632

Just wondering, after viewing this pic .... View attachment 35633 ..... How many of US guy's ( not being "in the lime-light" ) after a "visit" to the local "Passion-Pit" COULD have been accused of "Sexual-Misconduct" or some type of "Sexual Harassment" charge ?? ..HMMMmmmmm :ashamed: ..:ashamed:

I stacked my wife for a year before we really started dating.

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Chuck,

I was wondering if you could explain what you meant here? I have heard of a woman "being stacked", but that referred to her physical attributes and not to a condition that involved anyone's assistance.

I have also "stacked" wood, I have "stacked" hay and now that I think about it, I have "stacked" a number of things, but not women.

Am I missing out or what?

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

UHHhh "stacked" ..?? or "stalked" ..?? CLARITY is of the utmost importance if we're going to prosecute, or persecute, you in these matters ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
HAPPY FEBRUARY!!

February First, 2018... Must be a reason for celebration somewhere.....

Remember lads, Valentines Day is the 14th! Cards, chocolates, diamonds . . . . something to keep you out of the schitts is required. Shop now and avoid the rush..

Roger

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: HAPPY FEBRUARY!!

February First, 2018... Must be a reason for celebration somewhere.....

Remember lads, Valentines Day is the 14th! Cards, chocolates, diamonds . . . . something to keep you out of the schitts is required. Shop now and avoid the rush..

Roger
Sadly, my wife hate all the traditional gifts for valentines.........she would rather receive a new saddle or reins for her horse, or even worse yet....another horse.......argh.

I took her to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo – Houston, Texas a few years back, that was like giving her a 40 carat diamond necklace, I could do no wrong for almost a year.....LOL

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Chuck,

I was wondering if you could explain what you meant here? I have heard of a woman "being stacked", but that referred to her physical attributes and not to a condition that involved anyone's assistance.

I have also "stacked" wood, I have "stacked" hay and now that I think about it, I have "stacked" a number of things, but not women.

Am I missing out or what?

Roger

UHHhh "stacked" ..?? or "stalked" ..?? CLARITY is of the utmost importance if we're going to prosecute, or persecute, you in these matters ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Ok, so a typo was created and needs to be fixed. Stocked is the correct word. I made sure she knew I was everywhere and had nowhere to hide. I won in the end (kind of) 31 years of marriage.

I make mistakes all the time and own up to all the ones that people point out.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Ok, so a typo was created and needs to be fixed. Stocked is the correct word. I made sure she knew I was everywhere and had nowhere to hide. I won in the end (kind of) 31 years of marriage.

I make mistakes all the time and own up to all the ones that people point out.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Hey Goomba,.... ever notice how his lower lip "twitches" when he's givin someone a line of B/S ..?? ..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing: