Thanks for the help, bought a Gravely

dchance

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks to all who responded to my previous threads. I ended up buying a Gravely ZT HD 60 today. Was between it and a Bob Cat and Big Dog. To me the Gravely was the best bang for the buck. Mowed my 2.5-3 acres today in 1 hour. still shorter than my 50" cub cadet ZTR I had. happy after cut number one. thanks for all the help.

Threads
I'm glad you like it so far! :thumbsup: We would love to see some pictures of it! :cool:

Threads
I moved your thread to the Gravely/Ariens Forum. :smile:

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks to all who responded to my previous threads. I ended up buying a Gravely ZT HD 60 today. Was between it and a Bob Cat and Big Dog. To me the Gravely was the best bang for the buck. Mowed my 2.5-3 acres today in 1 hour. still shorter than my 50" cub cadet ZTR I had. happy after cut number one. thanks for all the help.

Welcome to the growing Gravely clan on these forums!!! I think you'll be very happy with that ZT HD. Like user lmf said...pictures, we wanna see it!!!!

dchance

Forum Newbie
Threads
loving it more every time I mow. I have to get used to it on slopes and keep it from scalping though. It is a whole different beast than my old cub zforce. It makes that old cub feel like I was mowing with a bladed trike.20130607_175508.jpg

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
loving it more every time I mow. I have to get used to it on slopes and keep it from scalping though. It is a whole different beast than my old cub zforce. It makes that old cub feel like I was mowing with a bladed trike.View attachment 14863

Man...that hurt my neck:0)
Try editting the pic on your computer and performing a "rotate" on it 7 save it before downloading it. That way the pic won't be sideways here. BTW, I was just kidding....nice looking ZTR and thanks for sharing!!!!

RustyBoy

Threads

Did you by chance add the optional seat suspension kit? I ask as I tried a ZT HD and found the ride bumpy; not much of seat cushioning there since I have a bad back. I really like the mower and thinking about buying it but only if the suspension seat provides a much better ride. Thanks,

RustyBoy

Threads

Since you've had the mower for almost a year, are you happy with it? Have you noticed whether there is any friction at the right control arm at the point where it joins the black bracket?