S slomo Lawn Pro Oct 6, 2022 #13 Remove the plastic shroud and possibly the pull starter housing. Exercise the pull starter a few times OFF the engine. See what is making the noise.
Remove the plastic shroud and possibly the pull starter housing. Exercise the pull starter a few times OFF the engine. See what is making the noise.
S Swordfish80 Member May 7, 2023 #14 I finally got my lawn mower running after changing the carburetor. Here is the rattle. It might just be the pull start.
I finally got my lawn mower running after changing the carburetor. Here is the rattle. It might just be the pull start.
S Swordfish80 Member May 7, 2023 #15 Swordfish80 said: I finally got my lawn mower running after changing the carburetor. Here is the rattle. It might just be the pull start. Click to expand... All my videos are too large
Swordfish80 said: I finally got my lawn mower running after changing the carburetor. Here is the rattle. It might just be the pull start. Click to expand... All my videos are too large
S Swordfish80 Member May 7, 2023 #16 Swordfish80 said: All my videos are too large Click to expand...
S Swordfish80 Member May 7, 2023 #17 Would someone feel comfortable emailing me so I can shoot you the videos?