Swap EZT for ZT-2800'S

clarkoh

Forum Newbie
Threads
Does anyone know if I can replace the EZT transaxles with ZT-2800's? They appear very similar , but are the mountings/dimensions the same? MY EZT's have given years of pretty good performance, but after 2 rebuilds, I have decided to upgrade and would like to not have to buy a new mower. I have some pretty big hills to cut and could use more reliability and easier oil changes. Mower only has 240 hours and I believe has more life left.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Give Mulligans a call.
They are my go to for these types of problems.
And some what rare for this day & age they give honest answers regardless of weather you are going to buy from them or not .
Most times they can come up with a good solution plus a better price than most places

clarkoh

Forum Newbie
Threads
Give Mulligans a call.
They are my go to for these types of problems.
And some what rare for this day & age they give honest answers regardless of weather you are going to buy from them or not .
Most times they can come up with a good solution plus a better price than most places
Thanks.

clarkoh

Forum Newbie
Threads
Mower is a Troybilt 50" with 25 horse Kohler. Should be capable of mowing uphill and did fine when new! Just would like the peace of mind having transaxles with easily changeable oil and better longevity.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Mower is a Troybilt 50" with 25 horse Kohler. Should be capable of mowing uphill and did fine when new! Just would like the peace of mind having transaxles with easily changeable oil and better longevity.
Post model and serial no. so we can see what you have.