Streling Trucks

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I any of you own a Sterling truck? I have seen one recently in our area it looks nice. Looks like a 1 ton dually.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I any of you own a Sterling truck? I have seen one recently in our area it looks nice. Looks like a 1 ton dually.

Only ones I have seen are tandems.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

Sterling was I believe the originally the Heavy truck division of Ford Motor Company, I think there made in Michigan. They/ Ford sold it and the new company changed the name to Sterling.

Bob E

Threads
Daimler bought it out and shut it down...

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Daimler bought it out and shut it down...

As many big trucks as I see that are Sterlings I did not realize that they more longer made them. I see them daily used as dump trucks. Apparently they were a good selling truck in some areas.

LazerZLandscaping

Threads
As many big trucks as I see that are Sterlings I did not realize that they more longer made them. I see them daily used as dump trucks. Apparently they were a good selling truck in some areas.

A dually like this?

truck_slide[1].jpg

detdrbuzzard

Threads
Sterling was I believe the originally the Heavy truck division of Ford Motor Company, I think there made in Michigan. They/ Ford sold it and the new company changed the name to Sterling.

ford sold heav truck production to benz, benz renamed ford Louisville trucks to sterling then dropped sterling