Stihl BG86C Leafblower (2016)

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Nice!
since i have a tax free commercial account with the local JD/Stihl dealer they let me lookup parts on their system. It's better than nothing.
Most dealers can do that for you but it is lot easier to do repairs when you can look up the parts and where they are on the ipls and to have the sevice manuals at your finger tips.

I also have a commercial account at JD but it has been virtually useless ever since they took away my discounts and then they started charging a shipping fee nearly every part I needed. I now buy from another local dealer that gives me a 10% discount on the Stihl parts and buy the JD stuff out of state from a dealer that still gives me the discount.

dubba

Threads
Actually I don't want to know but yes that just a snip screen shot of my file directory. The directory if zipped would be nearly 1 GB in size and contain Stihl 301 files currently.

See Stihl restricts these files to dealers in the US and regular dealers have direct online access to all the files. I don't but have a source where I can get the info when I need it and I keep a copy of files on my Google drive and local drive.
Must be nice!!! Thanks again.