spark plug

earnest t bass

Threads
ok lets go through this again. what spark plug do i use for my 10515. I have been using cj14. early manuals say cj14 for f series, however lawnboy parts site says rj12c part 614009 what gives.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
CJ is a standard plug usually used with points
RJ is a resistor plug usually used with Hall effect magneto triggers and a plain cap

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
The rj12c is a slightly different heat range than the cj14. It is a slightly colder plug plus resistor.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Well if someone had look-up the mower along the serial number they would have found the you had a CDI ignition coil; therefore, you would use the RJ12C non projected spark plug. Luckily the 1993-1995 LB-10515 all use the CDI coil.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Part of my comment was aim at those helping as they to do their research.

BTW you missed with that last rock per Andy.:LOL:
ol' aunt mariah jumped in the fire, fire to hot, jumped in the pot, pot too black, jumped in the crack, crack to high, jumped in the sky, sky too blue, jump in canoe, canoe too shallow, jump in the tallow, tallow too soft,jumped in the loft, loft to rotten,jumped in the cotton, cotton so white she stayed their all night!

AnthemBassMan

Threads
ol' aunt mariah jumped in the fire, fire to hot, jumped in the pot, pot too black, jumped in the crack, crack to high, jumped in the sky, sky too blue, jump in canoe, canoe too shallow, jump in the tallow, tallow too soft,jumped in the loft, loft to rotten,jumped in the cotton, cotton so white she stayed their all night!
Why was I singing this in my head using Earnest T. Bass's voice?!?