Export thread

some times you need more than a blower

G

glastron23

just a little snow we had last year .... with a nice north wind... i think the cat had the right idea

Attachments

dusty-t

dusty-t

Glaston23. You guys get all the good stuff.:biggrin: Dusty

H

Hershey

I must say that it's a case of better you than me on this one. I love to play in the snow but I have no desire to get myself buried out from snow in any way, shape or form!

nuffer460

nuffer460

I'm like glastron23. I need larger. My main drive is over 500 feet long. 150 feet to the barn. I also live off of the shores of Lake Ontario. Nor Easterns coming off the lake makes life interesting.:eek:

Attachments

dusty-t

dusty-t

Nuffer. A six ft blower, a front blade, and a cab, would make winter a lot more comfy. Ya I know--- it just ain't that easy. I built a cab for my little B8200 Kubota last year and really really really liked it. But not everyone has the free time that I do. Retirement has it's benefits. Time Yes, Money well maybe not so much.:biggrin: Dusty

dusty-t

dusty-t

My little Kubota:biggrin: Dusty

Attachments

H

hornet

At those temperatures, dynamite might be the order of the day :)

We don't get much snow here, so I tend to use a trusty old shovel and a lot of elbow grease.

K

Kanook

Here's what I use for most of my snow blowin' needs..

Attachments

K

KennyV

Here's what I use for most of my snow blowin' needs..

Very Nice mower and cabs are always nice... :smile:KennyV

dusty-t

dusty-t

Kanook. Very Very cool machine.:thumbsup: Dusty

lizard

lizard

Good to spoil yourself with these nice aircon cab machines........hey why not........you deserve it.......best of luck to people that work hard to be able to afford thes luxuries!:laughing:

B

brucesdeere

I will look for the picture I took last year, you couldn't see the cars in the driveway they were buried in snow, we had to plow so many times after that one storm it wasn't funny.

lizard

lizard

I will look for the picture I took last year, you couldn't see the cars in the driveway they were buried in snow, we had to plow so many times after that one storm it wasn't funny.

Well I feel sorry for you people.......as we do not get snow in West Australia.........just Heat........Lol:ashamed:

G

glastron23

Lizard............
Well I feel sorry for you people ...... as we do not have CROC's here in eastern Canada.... LOL .. but we do have those UGLY plastic shoes called CROC'S ....LOL

M

Manny

Well, I guess I shouldn't complain, because it doesn't get that bad in the south, where I am, but it still gets cold, and I don't like it! And the south doesn't know how to act - they cancel school at the slightest chance of snow! And they raid the stores and buy up all the nonperishable stuff. It's just ridiculous!

nuffer460

nuffer460

Dust-T, Your right about the cab and the snow blower. I've seen models of my tractor in Canada with factory cabs. They aren't imported into the States. I have almost finished a cab design on my CAD system. Thought it would be built by now. Then my village left me a present to clean up.:mad: I split up 64 face cord out of that tree.

Attachments

BKBrown

BKBrown

This past winter in VA - 2 - 20+ inch snows -- the VENTRAC had no problem with 9 drives + 1/2 mile to main road. :thumbsup: :biggrin:
FebSnow1.jpg Snow 2010.jpg

Attachments

• BKB 2010 Snow.bmp
    703.2 KB · Views: 10

dusty-t

dusty-t

Nuffer that is one huge honkin tree. I hope you have a wood stove. I built my own cab and it worked out great. Cad just confuses me, so I just make things in my head first, over and over and over in my head. B K that is one awesome little machine. Maybe I'll buy a lottery ticket.------------:laughing: Wow big tree. Get movin on that cab Nuffer winter is comming.:biggrin: Dusty

C

cottom

I learned the Oklahoma approach to snow removal, and after moving back to Indiana I apply what I learned every winter..... God put it here, and God will take it away.