Snow Plow on ZTR mower?

Gregster

Member
Is anyone else putting their ZTR mower to use in the winter too?
I have one on my Bad Boy Compact Diesel.
Works perfect. No weight added or chains either.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 151
Is anyone else putting their ZTR mower to use in the winter too?
I have one on my Bad Boy Compact Diesel.
Works perfect. No weight added or chains either.

I use an atv to plow but not a ZTR. Do you have any pictures of how that plow mounts??. also how do you lift it? Does it have an electric lift?
 
Works so great
I used to dread mowing and shoveling.
Since I got this mower and plow, I look forward to both!
They have other attachments at Mibar that fit the mount as well, one I've been waiting for on their website is the jack attachment that uses the same electric lift.
That would make under deck service a breeze!
 
Wow thats very easy to hook up the plow. How does the mower do in the snow? Can it push deep snow or do the tires spin with more then a couple inches?

No never slips at all, but it's a heavy diesel so that's likely why.
I thought I would have probs with that too.
I side tilt and go down the walkways too!
 
Is anyone else putting their ZTR mower to use in the winter too?
I have one on my Bad Boy Compact Diesel.
Works perfect. No weight added or chains either.

Have one for the Grasshopper 725. I run just the paddle tires with it in the winter and my concrete driveway is no problem. I have used it for several years and I think I need to replace the bottom edge, a piece of steel that is bolted to the bottom of the plow. It doesn't seem to clean as well as it did in the past. Powerful and no match for 10 inches of snow.
 
Have one for the Grasshopper 725. I run just the paddle tires with it in the winter and my concrete driveway is no problem. I have used it for several years and I think I need to replace the bottom edge, a piece of steel that is bolted to the bottom of the plow. It doesn't seem to clean as well as it did in the past. Powerful and no match for 10 inches of snow.

Do you have some pictures? That is an impressive machine! :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top