Snow blowing and Yellow pages

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Big rolled up newspapers, phone books, bricks, extension cords, cable TV line, phone lines, that wire fence, tree roots, large driveways rock really tears things up here. Buying a used two stage blower around here as a rule is a junker from hitting things and an attempt to fix them.

That is bad!!!

detdrbuzzard

Threads
when blowing snow I do five to seven of my neighbors, most are retired so I have them check their driveways and other areas where the snowblower will be used for debris. I blow snow at my mom's and a few of her neighbors, they check for debris also so when I get there its a non-issue or it has been a non-issue for the last 16years

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ya... Bricks and rocks>:[

detdrbuzzard

Threads
I just spoke with one of my neighbors about checking her driveway for debris. I've been blowing snow from her walkway and the entrance / exit of her driveway for some time now but she is getting older so I want to go up the driveway to the house and I will if she keeps the rocks, bricks, and yellow pages off the ground

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just don't understand the brick thing. Why would one leave bricks in the entrance?

X-man

Threads
I don't think I've had an encounter with bricks...

Threads
We are going to get snow tomorrow.....will be up first thing tomorrow working. Probably right after the newspapers come out. :eek:

X-man

Threads
We are going to get snow tomorrow.....will be up first thing tomorrow working. Probably right after the newspapers come out. :eek:

Hey, like exotion said, adds mulch to their lawn. :laughing: