smallest zero turn

sheenist

Member
I'm looking for the smallest zero turn, something smaller than 33". Been searching, but getting goofy results on my searches. Currently mowing with a 60" zero and would like a small zero rather than a RER to get into small places.
Sheenist
 
How much are you willing to spend?
Gravely makes a Z Stance 32. They ain’t cheap.
I know that Gravely makes good stuff, but not interested in standing up to mow. Would be more interested if they came with a Lazy-boy chair. Thanks for the tip.
Sheenist
 
Take a look at this model.

Toro TimeCutter SS3225 32-inch 452cc Zero-Turn Riding Mower with Smart Speed​

 
You can find a used SWISHER BIG MOW - RIDE KING...they were the 1st zero turn mowers, started back in the 1950s and built for many decades. It has a 32 inch cutting deck, is very small, lightweight and easy to replace belts. It is a 3 wheel design where the front single wheel, turns a complete 360 degrees. I owned 2 of these and they are kinda cool . The 1 negative aspect is the deck does not float, but it is a adjustable deck. If your yard is uneven , the mower may scalp it in places. I just sold 1 of these in mint condition and ran/cut perfectly for $400 .
 
Back
Top