Shindaiwa String Trimmers - Got One?

hotajax

Threads
I have a Shindaiwa T235 trimmer, bought new 10 years ago. I love that baby.. Still runs super...
Solid shaft drive (unlike Echo)
2 stage air filtration (unlike Echo)
Full gas tank surround under tank. (unlike Echo SRM 225)
Can cut 20" swath. (unlike Echo SRM 225)
Speed-feed 400 head
5 year warranty for residential use.

Yes there are better features than an Echo. If you really compare closely.. I do also have PB250 Echo blower, also 10 years old & still A-1.

Shindaiwa is having a Fleet Sale coming up in Sept, get 15% off.. They do this every year. Look up local dealer & check..So they are not out of biz. Quite the contrary.

Stihl is the heavy one. Neighbor has Stihl, & I used it once, since I did a tune up on it for him.. Not a fan.
That was a great review. Thanks a lot. As luck would have it, there's a very good outdoor power equipment dealer about 15 mins away, and he carries the full Shindaiwa line.

hotajax

Threads
Mod: Pls delete one of these. Had trouble with the application.

Lawn Addict
Threads
That was a great review. Thanks a lot. As luck would have it, there's a very good outdoor power equipment dealer about 15 mins away, and he carries the full Shindaiwa line.
Thank U, Good dealer support is always a bonus. See if they are having the "Fleet Sale", 15% off. & ask to test one if they have one available.

Lawn Addict
Threads
My Shindaiwa T235 is still best string trimmer I've owned...