Cthornton44 Forum Newbie Feb 6, 2021 #1 I have a 2020 patriot and blade will not engage. Any ideas on what the issue might be.
StarTech Lawn Royalty Feb 7, 2021 #3 Scrubcadet10 said: Manual PTO or Electric PTO? Click to expand... I have yet to see a ZTR with a manual PTO. Electrical Schematic
Scrubcadet10 said: Manual PTO or Electric PTO? Click to expand... I have yet to see a ZTR with a manual PTO. Electrical Schematic
B bertsmobile1 Lawn Royalty Feb 7, 2021 #4 Not on a quality low volume producer like Scag. But junk merchants like Husqvarna has a stack of them Total junk, but of course it is cheap junk Eats belts that are so badly routed the belt rubs against itself
Not on a quality low volume producer like Scag. But junk merchants like Husqvarna has a stack of them Total junk, but of course it is cheap junk Eats belts that are so badly routed the belt rubs against itself