serial number for carb replacement problem

Fscott4

Forum Newbie
I have a troy-bilt 675EX/190 self propelled mower with a briggs and stratton engine.
I am running the serial number on the engine to find a replacement carb and I am not having any luck. Any help locating a part number for this carb will be welcome!
126M05-6856-B1 11120956
Dec 2011
Thanks!
Fred
 
Carb part number is 799866. It is no longer available so you will have to be a gambler and see if you can find a good one on the internet.
 
I bought this one last nite and it will be here today. What did we ever do before amazon?
Got quality goods that were fit for purpose from people who actually knew what they were selling does & fits .
I like Amazon, it is worth about $ 5,000 for me in extra income from all of the cheapskates who have gotten the wrong parts several times or even better got wrong parts that did a lot of damage .
 
Back
Top