scanner

173abn

Threads
does anyone besides me listen to a scanner?I usually keep it on the police band ,still haveing a difficult time deciphering the various code no. but find it interesting to listen to...russ

LandN

Threads
does anyone besides me listen to a scanner?I usually keep it on the police band ,still haveing a difficult time deciphering the various code no. but find it interesting to listen to...russ

Yes, back in the day i ran a bearcat and had the chips put in for all the good stuff . i had a complete list of all the codes. (got it from the dealer)it was fun while i did it, but no more have no time. i use to key up a lot on 19 cb radio powered up and tuned.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Usually only in bad weather, but there are less local channels available here than where I used to live. Here is a link to some of the codes used Police Scanner Codes

jd335

Threads
don't know about your area but here the police have all went digital and our old annalog scanner won't pick up any thing but the dispatcher the cheapest ones our fire dept can find is 400 dollars each:mad: