When it looses power and dies will the engine turn over when you turn the key to the start position. If you have 14.6 volts at the battery and the clutch why is it dying. With voltage like that at the battery and the clutch there is not reason it should die from loss of battery voltage. Is it dying from loss of battery voltage or loss of fuel, loss of ignition spark . Diagnostics is 95% of the repair. If you turn key to run position and pull the pto switch will the clutch click in after it dies? Do you still have 12.75 volts at Battery and Clutch terminals? Have you ohmed out the clutch. I hear different ohm values like 2.8 to 3.4.new information:
I charged battery all night and this evening i held seat sensor down and I started the mower and with brake released and holding the seat sensor down I engaged the pto. the mower deck engaged and continued running without fail for approximately 30 minutes. I then disengaged pto and set brake. with mower still running, I got in the seat, moved mower to grass area and engaged pto. the mower for a few minutes (3-4) and lost power and died. I’ve not ran mower in place with pto engaged until today So maybe this information will help
aby/all advice welcome