Rztl

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You again answered your problem. You state that you contacted CC, who said they could build you one. If you are going to rebuild one yourself, why didn’t you ask for the part number for a bare deck and cost so you can rebuild the deck yourself. You have caught yourself in the same predicament, as many do here, you want us to do the work for you. First, you ask us, “what deck sizes will fit my RZTL42 tractor”. Second, you ask for “confirmation and part numbers for units that fit”. Instead of trying to get us to do your work, all you need to do is ask your CC dealer for part numbers and cost so you can make a decision as to which way you want to go. A good dealer would be happy to work with you, as they can see you coming back for other parts, you didn’t expect to need. As I type this I’m wondering if you understand what you are asking for, without realizing what tech have to do to resolve problems like this. Another thing you could do is ask the dealer if they know of a boneyard in your state you could contact. Yes, I know these suggestions will mean you will have to do your own leg work, but that happens sometimes. We can only help those who really want to help themselves.