Rztl

J

jybrooks

What deck sizes will fit a 2018 Cub Cadet RZTL42,
Model number: 17RRCACS010
S/N: 1D078H50113

R

Rivets

You need to start over, as we need more information. Model and serial numbers of unit, plus year and brand of unit.

J

jybrooks

You need to start over, as we need more information. Model and serial numbers of unit, plus year and brand of unit.

R

Rivets

Looks like only the 42” deck will fit that unit without major modifications.

J

jybrooks

According to the manual, the RZTL is available with a 42",a 46"or a 54" deck.

R

Rivets

I think I’m smart enough to know that. You asked what size will fit? With modifications you can make anything fit. With your last post, why did you ask your first question? I’m saying BYE, as you are smarter than me.

J

jybrooks

I think I’m smart enough to know that. You asked what size will fit? With modifications you can make anything fit. With your last post, why did you ask your first question? I’m saying BYE, as you are smarter than me.
I was looking for confirmation and part numbers for units that fit!

R

Rivets

Have you ever thought about contacting your local CC dealer? I know they are smarter than me.

J

jybrooks

Have you ever thought about contacting your local CC dealer? I know they are smarter than me.
I have contacted CC, and was told to contact a local dealer who could order all of the parts for a larger deck and they would build it! That would cost around $1500 for a deck!

Tiger Small Engine

Tiger Small Engine

I have contacted CC, and was told to contact a local dealer who could order all of the parts for a larger deck and they would build it! That would cost around $1500 for a deck!
You have your answer then. Everything on the deck has to be dead on and line up correctly.

J

jybrooks

You have your answer then. Everything on the deck has to be dead on and line up correctly.
I was hoping to find a used deck, but need a complete part number.

R

Rivets

You again answered your problem. You state that you contacted CC, who said they could build you one. If you are going to rebuild one yourself, why didn’t you ask for the part number for a bare deck and cost so you can rebuild the deck yourself. You have caught yourself in the same predicament, as many do here, you want us to do the work for you. First, you ask us, “what deck sizes will fit my RZTL42 tractor”. Second, you ask for “confirmation and part numbers for units that fit”. Instead of trying to get us to do your work, all you need to do is ask your CC dealer for part numbers and cost so you can make a decision as to which way you want to go. A good dealer would be happy to work with you, as they can see you coming back for other parts, you didn’t expect to need. As I type this I’m wondering if you understand what you are asking for, without realizing what tech have to do to resolve problems like this. Another thing you could do is ask the dealer if they know of a boneyard in your state you could contact. Yes, I know these suggestions will mean you will have to do your own leg work, but that happens sometimes. We can only help those who really want to help themselves.