Threads
What deck sizes will fit a 2018 Cub Cadet RZTL42,
Model number: 17RRCACS010
S/N: 1D078H50113

Last edited:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You need to start over, as we need more information. Model and serial numbers of unit, plus year and brand of unit.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Looks like only the 42” deck will fit that unit without major modifications.

jybrooks

Forum Newbie
Threads
According to the manual, the RZTL is available with a 42",a 46"or a 54" deck.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I think I’m smart enough to know that. You asked what size will fit? With modifications you can make anything fit. With your last post, why did you ask your first question? I’m saying BYE, as you are smarter than me.

jybrooks

Forum Newbie
Threads
I think I’m smart enough to know that. You asked what size will fit? With modifications you can make anything fit. With your last post, why did you ask your first question? I’m saying BYE, as you are smarter than me.
I was looking for confirmation and part numbers for units that fit!

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Have you ever thought about contacting your local CC dealer? I know they are smarter than me.

jybrooks

Forum Newbie
Threads
Have you ever thought about contacting your local CC dealer? I know they are smarter than me.
I have contacted CC, and was told to contact a local dealer who could order all of the parts for a larger deck and they would build it! That would cost around $1500 for a deck!

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
I have contacted CC, and was told to contact a local dealer who could order all of the parts for a larger deck and they would build it! That would cost around $1500 for a deck!
You have your answer then. Everything on the deck has to be dead on and line up correctly.