Export thread

Royal Purple 2 Cycle oil

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

So i was looking around today and ended up buying royal purple 2 cycle Sentatic Oil Anyone ever used it is it any good??? I know they make good 30w oil and 10w 30 :anyone::anyone::anyone::anyone:

B

benski

I'll bet you'll be fine. I'm also a big fan of the correct Amsoil 2-stroke mix.:smile:

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

Thanks I hope so I know they make great oil for other thing hope to see the same out of this

K

KennyV

Royal Purple is a good Brand...
Any synthetic is going to be lightyears ahead of mineral, you should have no oil related problems... :smile:KennyV

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

Hope so :thumbsup::thumbsup:

M

man00

So i was looking around today and ended up buying royal purple 2 cycle Sentatic Oil Anyone ever used it is it any good??? I know they make good 30w oil and 10w 30 :anyone::anyone::anyone::anyone:

jekjr

jekjr

I never used it in a car or in mixing oil. HOWEVER I worked in the Pulp and Paper industry and I have seen gearboxes that would be running very hot. We wold shut them down, drain the regular oil out of them and install Royal Purple and start them right back up and they wold run at a normal temp. Seen that happen numerous times.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

It just got here I gotta get gas soon gonna try it out here in a couple of days will report back about my first thoughts

Boudreaux

Boudreaux

I read many posts in various Lawn Care Forums. I read in one post the mention of Echo 2-Stroke oil having additives to aid in combating Ethanol fuel. I tried finding this info and failed.

Has anyone heard of this.....???

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

I read many posts in various Lawn Care Forums. I read in one post the mention of Echo 2-Stroke oil having additives to aid in combating Ethanol fuel. I tried finding this info and failed.

Has anyone heard of this.....???

It can combat carbon deposits, but I don't know about ethanol. See link: Red Armor Engine Oil | RedArmorOil.com | My Site

But this might say something: :confused: Ethanol Use in Power Equipment | Protect Your Engine & Carburetor | ECHO USA

Boudreaux

Boudreaux

Hi LMF.

On many occasions I read forums late into the night. This is what I must have read...... Thanks for the clarification...

Use ECHO Power Blend X or ECHO Red Armor
2-Stroke Oil
These oils contain a small amount of fuel stabilizer which helps extend the life of the
gasoline mixture.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: