Requesting Suggestions: ZTR Mower Purchase

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
The WCC 52" is $4695 The 41" is $3595. The Huistler 52 at full price is only $2999 and would be a much faster cut and it also come with a 23 Hp kawasaki not the 21.5 IMO much more mower for the money. Now I may be wrong but I think that deck on the WCC is manual isn't it? That jack from Northern is a Hydraulic and easy to use, I've almost got myself ready to buy one of those. $149 for that jack is a good price.

It is manual, but very easy to lift. My 12 year old daughter can do it. The price you show must be a sticker price. We both know you can get. Dealers to come off a couple hundred bucks. Dealers around here will sell them all day long for the price I listed. Nothing wrong with the hustler, and it would cut faster. The 41" would cut it plenty fast as well. Mowing 1 acre isn't a lot for either mower. The only advantages would be deck size ( if the op has the storage space for a mower that wide)and engine make if you prefer Kawi. The 21.5 engine has plenty of power for a 41" deck. I have also been looking at the hydraulic mow jack for my snapper pro. Good purchase for those of us who service their own mowers.