Reply to thread button

Threads
The one at the top of the page works but , not the one at the bottom of the page . I read threads oldest first and newest last so if there are a bunch of posts on a page , I either have to scroll all the way to the top to post a reply or reply with quote and delete out the quote. Is there a fix for the bottom button or a setting I got messed up on my end ?

Threads
OK , I figured it out , if I get my mouse just right on the bottom edge of the button it does work . It's just not a big target like the one on the top .

Threads
OK , I figured it out , if I get my mouse just right on the bottom edge of the button it does work . It's just not a big target like the one on the top .

I take that back , maybe it only works on this section or because I'm replying to my own post ? Tried on other forums and the bottom button just does not work at all.

Last edited:

RatRacer

Threads
I take that back , maybe it only works on this section or because I'm replying to my own post ? Tried of other forums and the bottom button just does not work at all.

It's hit and miss for me also, especially when I'm on my pad. I usually just hit the "reply with quote" button, and erase the quote as a work around.

Threads
Using firefox , not sure when it was last updated though.

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
Using firefox , not sure when it was last updated though.

Under help goto about firefox it should update itself from there, firefox at moment with me is version 21