Relatively new

Gregory5

Member
I am not a new member, buy sort-a new. I can't find a place to ask questions about the forum itself, so I will ask here, if it's ok. Every picture I have tried to load is "TOO LARGE" Every time! Am I doing something wrong? Can I resize my pics some how? I am not a computer wizzard. Actually, I'm not a wizzard on anything. Thank Greg
 
I upload the picture's to postimages.org, they give you a link to the photo that you can copy, it will end in either .jpeg. Or .PNG.
Then here
Click on the little picture frame above the reply box , then the little box that pops up, click on the paperclip icon top left corner and paste that link in the pop up box. Then click insert.
Done.
 
Thanks for yor help. I will play with it a bit. My son is an IT tech, and computer know it all guy. He has kind-a forbidden me to download anymore programs. It's like he thinks I don't know what I am doing.?
 
I wanted to reply to a comment someone made, about spinning a Lawn Boy with a drill. At the time, I could not get pics to load. Now I can't find the post. Anyway, this is what can happen spinning a Lawn Boy with a drill, if you don,t get the drill off fast enough. It was an expensive lesson for me. I guess I just tuned it too well, and it started too fast ;)
crankshaft broke (2).jpgflywheel broke.jpgBroke the flywheel, a rather rare one, and the crank, also rare. Bent the key a little bit.
 
Back
Top