Export thread

Relatively new

G

Gregory5

I am not a new member, buy sort-a new. I can't find a place to ask questions about the forum itself, so I will ask here, if it's ok. Every picture I have tried to load is "TOO LARGE" Every time! Am I doing something wrong? Can I resize my pics some how? I am not a computer wizzard. Actually, I'm not a wizzard on anything. Thank Greg

R

Rivets

Scrub, now is your time to shine. I know you can help him out.

Hammermechanicman

Hammermechanicman

Lors of ways to do it. I use a free app called DeComp from The google play store.

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

I upload the picture's to postimages.org, they give you a link to the photo that you can copy, it will end in either .jpeg. Or .PNG.
Then here
Click on the little picture frame above the reply box , then the little box that pops up, click on the paperclip icon top left corner and paste that link in the pop up box. Then click insert.
Done.

G

Gregory5

Thanks for yor help. I will play with it a bit. My son is an IT tech, and computer know it all guy. He has kind-a forbidden me to download anymore programs. It's like he thinks I don't know what I am doing.?

Catherine

Catherine

When all else fails, I use the resize option in Paint.

G

Gregory5

When all else fails, I use the resize option in Paint.
Thanks. I didn't know you could do that. It worked!

Attachments

R

Rivets

Is that a flywheel or pulley. Either way looks like it’s a goner to me.

G

Gregory5

I wanted to reply to a comment someone made, about spinning a Lawn Boy with a drill. At the time, I could not get pics to load. Now I can't find the post. Anyway, this is what can happen spinning a Lawn Boy with a drill, if you don,t get the drill off fast enough. It was an expensive lesson for me. I guess I just tuned it too well, and it started too fast ;)
crankshaft broke (2).jpgflywheel broke.jpgBroke the flywheel, a rather rare one, and the crank, also rare. Bent the key a little bit.

tom3

tom3

Those are really good close up pictures too. Phone?

G

Gregory5

Yes. Then cropped

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Those are really good close up pictures too. Phone?
Hubbell space telescope ?

upupandaway

upupandaway

I have a engine pulley off my Case Skidsteer that cracked like yours. I just had the crack welded. If the flywheel is aluminum, that's nothing. If it is the magnesium then it might be difficult to find a welding shop - it was for me and my BG75 mount breaking off.