Recommendations for a suspension seat for gt235

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Tech is correct, there was a spam message that I reported early. The message was deleted, but my announcement that I reported it was not. I reply each time I report a spam message so others will not have to. Sorry if it upsets you, just my way of doing business.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Why do you keep on saying that, its like youre spamming it on every single post.
You came to the party late. The spam posts (40+) that Rivets reported were already deleted and the spammer banned before you logged on.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Tech is correct, there was a spam message that I reported early. The message was deleted, but my announcement that I reported it was not. I reply each time I report a spam message so others will not have to. Sorry if it upsets you, just my way of doing business.
Rivets, it makes more work for the moderators if you do it that way. If multiple people report it silently, it's as if only one reported it. I delete the post; ban the poster and everything is cleared out, and no mystery messages left as orphans.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
just so Mr thick has it right
the Moderators do not want a "reported" reply to a spam post ?
I am also guilty of this practice, except I have been a away for a week or it would have been me reporting the 40 spam posts as most seem to appear in the small hours ( USA time ) when you lot a snoozing & I am on line.
Sort of suggests the origin for most is SE Asia