recommendation where to shop online for parts?

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yep - Amazon is always on my "comparison list". Thanks!
Why use Amazon when Ebay has free shipping all day everyday. You guys paying for Prime is silly. Just like shopping at Sams Club. Having to pay now big money just to walk in the door, to shop. Then the pricing is nothing advantageous over other local stores like Aldis and Crest.

slomo

Sparkland

Threads
FYI - I went with Jacks Small Engines. The prices were cheaper compared to repairclinic and amazon. That said - several of the items weren't in stock and had to be ordered (maybe that helps them keep prices down).
Thanks folks for the info!
Jack's small engine is my preferred online shopping source for mower and snowblower parts.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I always look at the location of their store.
I live near Houston,TX. So I order from PartsTree.com in Austin TX, OEM parts less than 2 days arriving shipped.
Jack's small engines is in Maryland, Pro Parts Direct is in New Hampshire I think.

Well, I bit the bullet and was almost forced to buy from Partree again. Something that Amazon didn't have. And Ebay couldn't get it to me for at least a week.

Anywho, it took 3 days to get it from Partstree. But with no hassle. So I tried them again on a couple of more items and that was hassle free.
The only thing I don't like now, about partstree, if you order and pay for something, within a few minutes, it's in "picking" status. Once that happens, you can't add to the order to save on shipping charges.