recommendation where to shop online for parts?

p3210

Threads
I did a search but didnt find this subject (although I have to think its been covered and apologize if it has).
Ill be buying parts for my Honda HRR216K9. I was going to use "repairclinic.com"; they seem to have competitive prices (tho I havent seen their shipping cost yet).
Can you folks recommend any other good online parts stores?

Thanks!

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I always look at the location of their store.
I live near Houston,TX. So I order from PartsTree.com in Austin TX, OEM parts less than 2 days arriving shipped.
Jack's small engines is in Maryland, Pro Parts Direct is in New Hampshire I think.

p3210

Threads
Thanks! Im very close to Maryland. Ill check out Jacks small engines!

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Amazon Prime is another <sometimes> good source. 2 day delivery.

p3210

Threads
FYI - I went with Jacks Small Engines. The prices were cheaper compared to repairclinic and amazon. That said - several of the items weren't in stock and had to be ordered (maybe that helps them keep prices down).
Thanks folks for the info!

BPierce

Threads
I almost always use Jack's because of the customer service. Had an issue years ago and it was because I looked up the wrong part. They were helpful and got me the right part right away.

p3210

Threads
Thanks - I dont know which lawn mower websites have the good reputation. Great to know that Jacks is one of the good ones!.

cruzenmike

Threads
I have used Jack's, Partstree and Boatsnet.com. All of them have their place with decent prices and depending on the amount I am spending, some offer free shipping.