Ready for winter, yet?

Bison

Threads
No,not by a long shot.
About 3 months behind.:rolleyes:

I'm in the process of building this here shop and need to finnish the electric,put the insulation and sheeting on,install the heater and overhead doors and add a gravel entree pad.I can't afford to have it hired done either:frown:

That is outside of hauling 600 bales of hay home from the field,cutting/hauling/stacking this winters fire wood and sorting my buffalo.
Winter is only 3-4 weeks away.:confused2:

Attachments

• newshop 056.jpg
    newshop 056.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 7

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
"Winter". :biggrin:

Sarcasm. Me type. "WTF" no good. Un PC. Remeber?

No, I still don't get it. Jokes aren't as good after they are explained.

I guess I missed whatever you were referring to. :confused3:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
No, I still don't get it. Jokes aren't as good after they are explained.

I guess I missed whatever you were referring to. :confused3:

For people who hate coping with cold and snow, winter can be a dirty word.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
No,not by a long shot.

I'm in the process of building this here shop and need to finnish the electric,put the insulation and sheeting on,install the heater and overhead doors and add a gravel entree pad.I can't afford to have it hired done either:frown:

That is outside of hauling 600 bales of hay home from the field,cutting/hauling/stacking this winters fire wood and sorting my buffalo.

Beautiful building, I like the color scheme...looks like about a 30X48 that is a BIG shop.

Threads
I have one house project to wrap up the first 2 weeks of October, and then that will be it for the outdoor stuff.. I started installing nor-board, and house wrap back in the summer but it got so hot i had to quit until cooler weather. It got up to 114.5 one day here, and thats when i decided to wait until fall to finish it..

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
No,not by a long shot.

Wow thats a lot of work. You better get some help or you will be working in the snow.
Nice looking shop by the way, I wish mine was that big.

Last edited:

Bison

Threads
Beautiful building, I like the color scheme...looks like about a 30X48 that is a BIG shop.
How about 46 x 70:wink:
Thatta big door is allready 20' wide

Bison

Threads
Wow thats a lot of work. You better get some help or you will be working in the snow.
Nice looking shop by the way, I wish mine was that big.
I'm resigned to the fact that i won't get done,decent help is something one don't get around here,not even when one pays them good money :rolleyes:.WORK is a DIRTY word these day's. :thumbdown:

thanks for the complement

Threads
I'm resigned to the fact that i won't get done,decent help is something one don't get around here,not even when one pays them good money :rolleyes:.WORK is a DIRTY word these day's. :thumbdown:

thanks for the complement

Even down here good help is hard to find..