Problems signing in

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
After all this time and not one admin helping out..............thanks for your time.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Maybe delete your cookies ?

I'm running Windows 10 Pro, & Firefox 85.0.2 & Edge at times. Latest versions. No log in issues.

Last edited:

Lawn Addict
Threads
That "Password & Security" should be Disabled, UNLESS you want a two step complicated log in, each time..

I do Not, so I leave mine disabled. That is something I am seeing on more & more sites, tho. Just extra protection.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
You probably need to delete your cookies and then it should work fine.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Use a different browser and install an ad blocker.

slomo

Chrisgixer2

Threads
Hi all and admin esp who have clearly been dealing with some server issues lately. Please don’t see this as a complaint but I just wanted to let you know some issues still remain just in case not aware?

i have opened a second account as I’ve been unable to get the forum to recognise my original email address that was registered just before the crash. I was getting bad gateway errors for a week or so. Uk member on iPhone XS.

using google or Facebook to log in didn’t help. Forgot password emails never arived and raised an error from the software re the email address again.

anyway I’m wondering if the crash and reset lost the email for my account? Hesse it’s not recognised?

hopefully this is seen as helpful and thanks for your work in providing this community. I’m aware admiring can be a thankless task

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I got the 502 gateway errors for 2 days, it's normal today

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I PM'd @Muhammad from Tractorbynet yesterday about the error and he replied to me about 2AM that it was fixed. I had to relog in this morning and everything seems to be fixed.

Chrisgixer2

Threads
I PM'd @Muhammad from Tractorbynet yesterday about the error and he replied to me about 2AM that it was fixed. I had to relog in this morning and everything seems to be fixed.
I wonder if yours is an older account that it’s remembered your email? And the fact mine is a new account means a restore was gone prior to my account set up. Hence the address was lost? All though my posts are still present