Problems signing in

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
It seems unlikely to me that the problem lies with the site if I can stay logged on after closing the site and then open the site back up and still be logged on.

How do you exit the Lawn World site? I either close its tab or close Firefox.

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
It seems unlikely to me that the problem lies with the site if I can stay logged on after closing the site and then open the site back up and still be logged on.

How do you exit the Lawn World site? I either close its tab or close Firefox.
It doesn't matter how I close the site, if I close the tab, close firefox or log off I can't get back in until ask for a reset link and sometimes have to asked a few times before a get one that comes to e-mail address.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you log off of Lawn World you'll certainly have to log back. It sounds to me as if your computer has maybe saved an old password and fails to login, or your computer is clearing out cookies every time you shut down?

I don't know what else to suggest.

edit: When you click on your user name (upper right corner of screen) is the setting circled in red the same on your computer?

1608842769619.png

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
And if you click on "Connected accounts" do you see any accounts listed, such as these?

1608842948085.png

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here's another thing:
If you click on 'Password and security' it brings up this screen. Is Two-Step verification disabled? I don't know what it does; all I know is that mine is disabled.

1608843565046.png

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you log off of Lawn World you'll certainly have to log back. It sounds to me as if your computer has maybe saved an old password and fails to login, or your computer is clearing out cookies every time you shut down?

edit: When you click on your user name (upper right corner of screen) is the setting circled in red the same on your computer?

View attachment 55151
Yes

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads

View attachment 55151
yes

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well, that's it for me. I don't know where to go from here. It'll take somebody smarter than me about computers but that won't take much.

Good luck!