primerbulb120's Lawn Mower Repair Thread

primerbulb120

Threads
QUOTE: primerbulb 120 -I put my mowers up on sawhorses to work on them. Makes it a lot easier to work under the deck, plus you don't have to bend over to work on the engine!
Did you get that up on saw horses idea from me? Without bending my old body or getting down and can't get back up, can change oil, remove blades, clean deck, change tires and all of that. Just wondering because I charge for ideas and I haven't been paid.:laughing:and still :laughing:

No, I thought of it on my own. It's helpful for swapping engines because I can crawl under the sawhorses to remove mounting bolts. :wink:

primerbulb120

Threads
Our Recon Drones are still unknown to these guys Roge... You were right.. using the electric motors for being ULTRA quiet was a great idea... I can see every mower they have in the yard...
hey ... did you see the cutie in the bikini sunbathing 2 houses dowm from tom ..?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
If you can see every mower in my yard, let's see a list of them to prove it.:tongue::laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
If you can see every mower in my yard, let's see a list of them to prove it.:tongue::laughing:

I'm going to be a nice guy and NOT do that....BECAUSE : the tax man would see that list and could RE-estimate your claimed taxable income, THAT would ultimately lead to you having to sell your chateau in Switzerland, and also returning the wifeys Jaguar and Lamborghinis ( and most likely , your limo too ! ) Owwwoooo back taxes ARE killers !!
NOW ain't I one helluva nice guy ..?? Thank You !! ..:laughing::laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
No, I thought of it on my own. It's helpful for swapping engines because I can crawl under the sawhorses to remove mounting bolts. :wink:

Holey Moley Roge... Now we got an Extoritonist in the picture ...a shake-down for money over a picture ?? Shameful !!

Pumper54

Threads
Our Recon Drones are still unknown to these guys Roge... You were right.. using the electric motors for being ULTRA quiet was a great idea... I can see every mower they have in the yard...
hey ... did you see the cutie in the bikini sunbathing 2 houses dowm from tom ..?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You better check your camera, your eyes or your definition of "cutie" as that Lady is 85 years old. ROTFLMAO

Tom

Pumper54

Threads
primerbulb120,
I have put a mower on saw horses and/or a small table I have in the shop to work on them. As you said, saw horses make getting under them real easy.

Tom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
You better check your camera, your eyes or your definition of "cutie" as that Lady is 85 years old. ROTFLMAO

Tom

NOW NOW Tom.. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder !! If she has a 6 pack in the frig ,.. shes beautiful !!
And anyway ....when it comes to women, ... I'm like God... .... I LOVE EM ALL ..!!!!! ..:thumbsup: ..:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Cutie you say!?!?! Send pics asap.....

RB

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
This whole thread is going to fast for me, I can't keep up with the drones, jaguars, nekked ladies et. al....

I'm gonna set back and let the dust settle fer a bit..

Roge

primerbulb120

Threads
Okay, let's get this thread back on track. :laughing:

I finished up the Murray. Sharpened the blade, mowed the yard and cleaned up the mower. Also added a little paint to the engine block.

Listed it at $65. Now we'll see if I can sell mowers in the middle of winter. :laughing:

Before, during and after:

:wink: