Pressure washer project.

Smurfy76

Threads
The brass one and also the one on the bowl is also a mixture I believe. The angled one not the one straight down.

Smurfy76

Threads
@Smurfy76 I'm with bertsmobile1.

I have a Honda pressure washer that is sitting in my shed as a future project. The engine is fine while the pump (#2) never has been the same on a nice engine. I'm pretty sure it's the pump for you as he suggested a few times. I have a Suzuki pressure washer that has been behaving the past 8 years. I make extra sure to always run her with the water flowing cuz that pump has some pretty high rpms and you want that water flowing to cool the pump. I do not run any of that soap/cleaner mixture mumbo jumbo cuz that will do wonders for oxidation (rust) inside of your pump. ? So between rust and fried bearings/seals the pump is always the weakest link. I agree the replacement pump kit is basically 1/2 the cost of the pressure washer and the design is sub optimal.

So my 2 cents would be you may want to decide if your project is to get the engine working only or you really want to see if you can get her pumping and using the whole kit & kabootle.
The pump seems to be working from what I have seen. Going to test it with the gun on tomorrow as it was missing the adapter to attach the gun to the hose.

Smurfy76

Threads
Nm I had a duh moment. I didn't research enough and the second is just a drain plug. So ignore that as I thought it was a adjustment for fuel.

oldlawnguy

Threads
The pump seems to be working from what I have seen. Going to test it with the gun on tomorrow as it was missing the adapter to attach the gun to the hose.
Yeah she probably will work, however I was referring to she may not give you that 1200 psi or whatever rating the pump claims. Good luck I hope you get the power washer back in service. :)