Please share your positive Honda experience...

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've been asked to collect some positive customer comments / stories about their Honda products. Those selected will be published in an internal Honda newsletter shared with associates.

So, post here or drop me a PM with your Honda story. Photos are *greatly* appreciated and will add greatly to overall story.

Thanks!

Threads
Should have known I would gladly reply to this thread! :cool:

I bought my Honda HRX217HYA over 3 years ago, and use it on a LOT of lawns. At the most, it's around 30 a week. I have never had a problem with the mower (that was not my fault). Always starts first pull, does great at mowing grass wet with dew, and I love the features like the Clip Director. I did some rough math, and based on the amount of work I've put my 3 year old HRX through, it equals being around 30-40 years of residential use. And it's still going strong!! I bought a new HRX this year, for a backup mower, and now split the workload between the two mowers. I won't hesitate to buy another HRX for my next mower! :thumbsup:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I've been asked to collect some positive customer comments / stories about their Honda products. Those selected will be published in an internal Honda newsletter shared with associates.

So, post here or drop me a PM with your Honda story. Photos are *greatly* appreciated and will add greatly to overall story.

Thanks!

Seems a little Bias to me. What about those with Negative Customer Comments, they don't count? Seems to me if you want to make the machine better the negatives offer a better source of information on how to do that.

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Seems a little Bias to me. What about those with Negative Customer Comments, they don't count? Seems to me if you want to make the machine better the negatives offer a better source of information on how to do that.

For this specific project, I'm helping some other Honda staff at our Public Relations office, who are asking for for positive stories for publication.

For other, development-type projects, I'm happy to invite comments, suggestions, complains, you-name-it. It's input from customers and operators that helps the engineers, design, and marketing team make better Honda products.