H hlw49 Lawn Addict Aug 20, 2021 #12 If you are looking for the standard bore ring set the are 594437. The part no you posted is for .020 over size piston.
If you are looking for the standard bore ring set the are 594437. The part no you posted is for .020 over size piston.
T Tyler47 Forum Newbie Aug 20, 2021 #13 hlw49 said: If you are looking for the standard bore ring set the are 594437. The part no you posted is for .020 over size piston. Click to expand... Thank you.
hlw49 said: If you are looking for the standard bore ring set the are 594437. The part no you posted is for .020 over size piston. Click to expand... Thank you.
N Need2learn Member Aug 21, 2021 #15 Hello I had that same engine with the same problem. One of the valve’s got stuck open on the heads as well. That’s the engine that they paid a settlement on it. I end up junk it and replacing with a B&S 19 hp. Good luck with it.
Hello I had that same engine with the same problem. One of the valve’s got stuck open on the heads as well. That’s the engine that they paid a settlement on it. I end up junk it and replacing with a B&S 19 hp. Good luck with it.