Parts from Alex NLD

kjfishman

Member
Alex NLD (ALEXNLD.COM) has the Briggs and Stratton P/N 5900454 for $6.99 when they are $30 to $50 everywhere else. Anyone have any experience with parts from this company?
 
Alex NLD (ALEXNLD.COM) has the Briggs and Stratton P/N 5900454 for $6.99 when they are $30 to $50 everywhere else. Anyone have any experience with parts from this company?

Thanks for posting this! I'll remember to check their website when I need more parts.
 
I ordered the part to save a few bucks but wasn't worth it. The part came to me in a plastic bag without any protection around the part, it was damaged. Contacted Alex NLD and they apologized said they would send another. The second part arrived and it wasn't packaged any better than the first one but at least it was intact.

Anyone know the proper gap I need to set
 
Back
Top