Parts for sale

Are we short of members?

I think more members is always a positive change, regardless as to weather I agree with their opinions or not. I even enjoy a little conflict from time to time as long as it doesn't get too personal or continue to a point where it gets childish.
It takes all kinds to make things truly interesting.

Oh yea....Merry Christmas everybody!
 
I think more members is always a positive change, regardless as to weather I agree with their opinions or not. I even enjoy a little conflict from time to time as long as it doesn't get too personal or continue to a point where it gets childish.
It takes all kinds to make things truly interesting.

Oh yea....Merry Christmas everybody!

Me tooooo .... It's Always possible to learn something new from a different point of view...
The recent ones I was referring to are the Spammers.... :smile:KennyV
 
Dear Folks -
Even if we have hundreds of members, we can always use more *contributing* and well-informed, knowledgeable members.
Whether we like **** or not, is not the issue... it doesn't belong here; there are plenty of other sites for that.
As a moderator on two other sites (different topics), I can assure you that we lose contributors if it (****) is allowed to remain.
We learned to ban the **** posters immediately... end of problem, end of discussion.
Kind Regards,
Romotor in Memphis

Briggs 15.5, 19.5, 6.5, 4.5, Tecumseh 7.0, etc.
 
Back
Top