Part numbers needed....

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Just an update... the plug came in today at the dealer and just wanted to say that it fits the machine just fine. Thanks to all. Hopefully, I can find a used grass bag somewhere for it.
Bags are not hard to make from heavy weight denim if you want to stay clean or fine shade cloth if you want stuff a lot of grass into the bad & catch every clipping or denim top & back with shade cloth sides for a compromise .
If of course you have a frame to hang it off .

enigma-2

Threads
Now if I can track down a bag I will be happy. He gave me a price for the bag ($38CAD) but by the time you add the frame and the whole bag assembly I am not sure it is worth it. Would not mind tracking down a used one in any condition.
This is new, but not too bad of a price. (Or do you need the frame as well?)

JBplays

Forum Newbie
Threads
Unfortunately, I need the entire bag assembly.
You can usually find a used bag assembly on ebay. However, I looked, and couldn't find one.

I'll check tonight, and see if my bag on my hrx217 will work on my hrc216. The baggers on the hrx217's are pretty easy to find, bc Honda sold ALOT more hrx217's than hrc216's. The main difference is, the bagger on the hrc216 has a plastic lid that fits on it, like the old hr214 and hr215's had. Here's one on ebay, just for reference- https://www.ebay.com/itm/124181847559?hash=item1ce9d09e07:g:wm4AAOSw0V1etzZ0