Online parts purchases

catman606

Threads
Most likely the only ones available is the JD ones and they are very proud of them at $300+ depending on the vendor. Just note there is a front harness and a rear harness that are sold separately.

Here I would just first find out just how bad the harness is butchered and if possible repair it. JD is showing connectors but but not showing any PNs so most likely those would need to be outsourced.
Thanks, I've researched and i saw there was a front harness and one for the PTO i believe it was. I could get it running but I would like to have all the safety switches working also.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
then what you need is the wiring schematic.
1718581998169.png

charleneje

Threads
Which vendor was this so none us get burned too.

I currently have a problem with an Amazon order for Briggs parts. Ordered 4 each and only got two each so far only been billed for the two items. Amazon support is of no use as they have no idea if the parts got back order or what. These places gets so many orders they don't if they screw some of us.
Sorry I only just saw your question about vendor. It was the MTD website its impossible to get them on the phone the computer puts you on hold forever and you cannot get any answers on the website I still haven't received the other part I ordered and just don't know what to do apart from just not using that site ever again I found it by doing a search for MTD parts and that showed as the manufacturers site so whoever took it over is not sending the parts out as ordered.

MarshSt

Forum Newbie
Threads
Has anyone tried Chalmers Industries for on-line parts purchases? I'm looking for some Troy-Bilt sickle bar parts.
Chalmersind.c*m
Chalmers Industries Inc
Pueblo West, CO