Export thread

Older toro needs a new bag

S

Stewartnca

I have a two cycle toro lawn mower rear bagger that needs a new bag. It’s gotta be 25 years old and still runs like a champ but all of the numbers are unreadable so I can’t order a new bag. I’ve tried contacting the local toro people and other places but no one can help me out. Any suggestions?

B

bertsmobile1

Lets start with some photos of the machine with the remains of the bag on it
Toro made a lot of mowers with 2 stroke engines, some branded Toro , some made by Suzuki some by B & S.
Some really good Toro guys on this site , they might be able to recognise it.
Worst case take the bag to a dressmaker / alteration tailor & get them to make you a new one
But please wash it first .
My better half has made dozens of obsolete bags for my customers out of heavy denim or old truck cotton tarps

S

slomo

Lets start with some photos of the machine with the remains of the bag on it
Toro made a lot of mowers with 2 stroke engines, some branded Toro , some made by Suzuki some by B & S.
Some really good Toro guys on this site , they might be able to recognise it.
Worst case take the bag to a dressmaker / alteration tailor & get them to make you a new one
But please wash it first .
My better half has made dozens of obsolete bags for my customers out of heavy denim or old truck cotton tarps
For those with stickers (sand burs) , how the heck would you get the stickers out of a denim bag LOL.

slomo

B

Born2Mow

Something about this thread has got me humming the James Brown hit, Papa's Got a Brand New Bag. :ROFLMAO: