Older toro needs a new bag

Stewartnca

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a two cycle toro lawn mower rear bagger that needs a new bag. It’s gotta be 25 years old and still runs like a champ but all of the numbers are unreadable so I can’t order a new bag. I’ve tried contacting the local toro people and other places but no one can help me out. Any suggestions?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Lets start with some photos of the machine with the remains of the bag on it
Toro made a lot of mowers with 2 stroke engines, some branded Toro , some made by Suzuki some by B & S.
Some really good Toro guys on this site , they might be able to recognise it.
Worst case take the bag to a dressmaker / alteration tailor & get them to make you a new one
But please wash it first .
My better half has made dozens of obsolete bags for my customers out of heavy denim or old truck cotton tarps

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Lets start with some photos of the machine with the remains of the bag on it
Toro made a lot of mowers with 2 stroke engines, some branded Toro , some made by Suzuki some by B & S.
Some really good Toro guys on this site , they might be able to recognise it.
Worst case take the bag to a dressmaker / alteration tailor & get them to make you a new one
But please wash it first .
My better half has made dozens of obsolete bags for my customers out of heavy denim or old truck cotton tarps
For those with stickers (sand burs) , how the heck would you get the stickers out of a denim bag LOL.

slomo

Born2Mow

Threads
Something about this thread has got me humming the James Brown hit, Papa's Got a Brand New Bag. :ROFLMAO: